⛅️Adorable {Tenya Iida}

Request

Fluff Context~ Tenya and you study together about the mathematics of guns

Fluff
Context~ Tenya and you study together about the mathematics of guns. When you both confuse your feelings and share a moment. [you use weapons]

Your point of view~
You sat in you room on the floor surround by books, guns and rounds. And a very confused Iida.
For once Iida need your help. He just couldn't understand how guns work.
"But why is so hard!?" He whined. His head falling back.
"Iida it's ok. It takes time. You know your maths and your smart. You will figure it out" you smiled.
Both of you where in your uniforms and it was now getting late.
"Hey I'm gonna quickly get changed. Just give me a moment" you added. Getting up. He looked at you.
"Here?! Here let me. Leave!" He startled standing up.
"Iida I'm going to the bathroom" you laughed. He slowly sat down.
You went into the bathroom and changed into a singlet and shorts.
He turned beet red covering his face with a hand.
"Iida?" You asked leaning down. Ravelling your plump beast and (fav colour) lace bra.
"N-no it's fine. You just look very pretty" he mumbled.
Your face was now washed in pink. The heat of your cheeks beaming.
"Re-really?" You asked looking down.
"Uhhh well yes. Your quite adorable..." he looked away.
"Wow... Thank your Iida... I think your pretty adorable too" You blushed.
He sat back looking away. Trying to Avoid your look and hid his blush.
You moved in closer. Cupping his face.
"Iida are you ok?" You asked closing the gap. Being his head closer.

He is smart. He knew what you where doing and wanted and he wanted it too. He pressed his lips against yours. Your hands on his chest.

You part and both look down trying to hid your blush.
"Would you like to go for dinner tomorrow night?" He asked.
"Ahh. Um that would be nice..." you smiled.

Sorry it's so short

👟💙👟💙👟💙👟💙👟💙👟💙👟