☀️ she's a bad girl {hitoshi shinsou x reader x Dabi}

Request

[no shame sweetheart

[no shame sweetheart...]
[note: you can request via my messages I'm just not able to respond and it does not have to be Mha I do a lot of fandoms]

Smut
Context~
Shinsou is a bad boi, Dabi is a bad boi and your a bad girl! What could go wrong when all three of you are alone together, and what do they have in mind.

Your point of view~
Shinsou and Dabi sat in your apartment. They stopped by announced and uninvited.
You didn't know why but from the looks of it they had a plan. You stood by the kitchen bench.
Leaning against the beach you cleared your throat.
"So what are you fuckers doing here?" You smirked.
Dabi looked over at Shinsou and back at you.
"Just thought we would stop by for a drink" Shinsou smiled standing up. Walking over to the counter,
"So can we get a drink?" He asked looking you in the eye. He had a plan. You just didn't know what. And in that moment you didn't think about it.
"Sure what do you wh-," your mind falls blank as Shinsou controlled you.
What is this idiot doing!!
"Come here!" He smirked. And your body moved you forward to Shinsou.
Shit fuck what is he gonna do.
"Clothes off!" He added.
What the actual fuck Shinsou!!
Your hand moved to the bottom of your shirt. And pulled it off.
Your eyes white under his control.  Dabi walks up to you. Standing behind you watching you with his blue eyes.
You pull your shorts down when suddenly Dabi slaps your ass HARD knocking you out of Shinsou's spell.
"YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE!!!!" You yelled. "What the fuck did you think you where gonna do!" You added. Than Dabi's hand traveled up and around your curves.
You stop your skin covered in Goosebumps. Shivers traveling up your spine.
"Dabi?" You stuttered.
His lips moved to your neck.
"Shh now dear.... do we have your consent.... to do as we please?" He asked licking up to your ear.
"Wh-What kinda stuff?" You stuttered turning red at the thought ofnthe two boys pounding into you.
"Touch you.... fuck you.... make you very happy.... make ourselves happy too" Shinsou added stepping in front of you.
"Oh ok..." you blushed.
"Good" Dabi added cupping your boob.
"So is that a yes. I need you to be clear" Shinsou smirked.
"Y-yes" you muttered. Now being controlled by Shinsou.
"Continue to strip, than sit down on the couch!" He demanded.
You dropped your panties and removed your bra.
And sat down on the couch.
Dabi got his bag. And opened it.
You watched as he pulled out an open mouth gag, handcuffs and a vibrator.
Oh god what do they have in mind?!?
"Good now open up!"
Your mouth opened as Dabi put it in place.
"Hands out!"
Your hands moved up as Dabi cuffed them together.
"Now on your knees!" He smirked.
Your head was spinning as you fell to your knees.
Shinsou stood in front of you.
"Where gonna make you feel really good" he added gesturing to Dabi.
Dabi dropped and ran a hand down your back.
"On your hands! Ass up!" Shinsou added and you did as you where told.
Is this some kind of bondage shit!
Dabi slides the vibrator inside.
You let out a moan in your head and not out loud.
"Shinsou! I don't like this.... we can't hear her she can't really react! I know you want control but she looks pretty submissive.... and if she fights back a little.... we bring her back to submission!" Dabi smirked rubbing you clit.
"Fine" Shinsou roles his eyes.
Dabi slapped your ass again and freed you. As you let out a loud moan.
"Atta girl" Dabi smirked.
Shinsou picked up you hands and lifted you up. As you followed through standing up.
Dabi moves your right leg up and took hold of the vibrator thrusting it onto you in and out.
"I'll be back in a second" Shinsou added leaving your sight.
You moan and pant as Dabi pounds the vibrator into you.
"Ahhmhrrefuck" you moaned.
"You like that?" He smirked you just nod in response.
Shinsou steps into view he held a small vibrator and placed it on your clit.
"Ahhhhhaash-Shirrrnsou" you moaned.
"Good girl" he added
"Even thou she is such a bad girl" Dabi smirked.
You where so close. Getting so close as Shinsou bit down on your neck, using the small vibrator on your clit and his hand on your nipple.
"Mhhh you close, oh you'll be cumming a lot today! You'll be begging for us to stop at the end! Well brake you" Dabi smirked.
"Ahhhh" you moaned as you cummed.
But Shinsou and Dabi didn't stop. They just upped the levels.

This went on for two more rounds.
You where struggling to breath. You where at breaking point. Cum dripped down your legs.
"Mhhh I'll be back in a second! Gotta make a call!" Dabi added. Placing you down on the floor. Cuffing your legs together leaving the vibrator in.
"I'll get us something to drink" Shinsou smirked. Placing his vibrator on your clit. Leaving you on the floor. As they walked out of sight.

You cummed again and you could hear Shinsou laugh. Dabi came back and pulled them out of you.
"You want the front my friend?" Dabi asked lifting you bottom half up. Shinsou nodded.
"Your still on the pills right?" He asked. You nodded.
"Good cause I'm gonna fill you!" Dabi laughed.
Thrusting into you. Deep. And quickly. And Shinsou thrusted into your mouth.
"Fuck Your still so tight!" Dabi grunted.
"Fuck are you gonna cum again? Already?" He added slapping your ass.
"Mhhhhdrreyeshhrr" you moaned. Cumming agin.
"Well someone's sensitive! Don't blame you! I hope you know how to swallow!" Shinsou smirked.

Shinsou's hot seed coated your throat but he didn't stop. You squirted as Dabi cummed into you. But he never stoped.
You where very sensitive, after so many orgasms, after all the simulation, all the over simulation.
"How many more rounds can you handle!?" Dabi asked cupping your boob squeezing your nipple tightly.
You screamed and moaned as you where close again.

This went on for another two rounds. Your mind was broken as you socked up pleasure and as cum dripped from your lips and pussy.
Finally they stoped pulling out.
Removing your gag and cuffs.
You fell hard on the floor as what had been stored inside you spilled out.
Almost gushing out.
"Fuck! Did better than I though!" Dabi smirked flipping you over to your back.
"Is she gonna be ok?" Shinsou asked sitting you up. As you coughed up more of his cum.
"She'll be fine, she just need to shower!" Dabi smirked. Going into the kitchen getting a drink.
"Fine... I'll do it myself you ass!" He spat. Helping you up and taking you two the bathroom.
A trail of cum following you.

💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜