☀️ fuck it {Dabi}

Request

Context~ you weren't a hero

Context~ you weren't a hero. Your quirk was very dangerous (death: able to kill anyone with a look and a click of your fingers) and your stupid ass boyfriend Bakugou cheated on you with that round faced bitch, but your gonna make him pay.....

Your point of view~
You walk in the street as you look at your phone. It was Bakugou he was spamming you with useless unnecessary messages.
Bakugou-
Hey babe.

Why are you mad at me?

Stop leaving me on read!!!

THIS IS STUPID (name) SO BEINH A CHILD AND TALK TO ME!!!!

(Name) (name) come on.

Really. Stop leaving me on read.

* Bakugou is calling *
You decline.

And put your phone in your pocket.
He keeps going but you now just ignore him.

This cunt thinks I don't know. Oh I know. I know everything what that round face and he did. What a bitch and what a dick. I just can't believe him.

As you walk down an ally way you see a blue flame. It's. It's beautiful and your natural drawn to it.

You knew who it was. An old friend of yours Dabi.
He stops his burning of people and looks at you rolling his eyes. He was about to continue when he noticed the black burning in your eyes. As you started at one of his victims there eyes turning to black as they screamed in pain under your glare. You snapped your fingers and their screams stopped. As blood dropped from their eyes.

The sensational of using your quirk sending shivers down your spine.
Dabi quickly burns the other and walks up to you.

"Long time no see (nick name)" he was smug about it all. You could tell. He knew you loved using your quirk and that you stoped all for Bakugou. If only he knew what he had done to you.

"Sorry. Couldn't be helped" you smiled walking past the corps. Examine it.
"Where's that pesky boy huh? He likes to control you right? Stop you from using your quirk, what an ass" he smirked running a finger down your cheek.
"He is isn't he?" You laughed yo your self. You phone was still going crazy with messages.
"Mhhh someone's popular" he snickered.
"Not really" you added. Pulling out your phone.

Still Bakugou.
Bakugou-

Shit you know.

(Name) please.

(Name) let me explain!!!

Come on let's talk.

Ok ok. I get it your mad at me. But it meant nothing. We got drunk and temptation grew. We both regret it.

(Name) PLEASE BABE!!!

BABY?

GOD DAMN IT (name) I TOOK YOU IN WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD. SAVED YOUR FUCKING LIFE. KEPT YOU SAFE. GAVE YOU A LIFE. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET. I SLIP UP ONCE.!!!! ONCE AND IM THE BAD GUY!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES YOU WOULD SAY HIS FUCKING NAME LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. YOU SAID IT WAS ALL A SLIP OF THE TONGUE. BUT WE WORKED THROUGH IT.

please (name). I love you and I don't wanna lose you

"Soo What He do?" Dabi was reading over your shoulder the whole time. He just looked down at you.

"Cheated!" You spat walking off.
"Mhhh and who's name was it huh? Did you say it in your sleep, moan it maybe?" He smirked.
"Whatever Dabi, I'm going" you sighed walking off.
"Why? What are you gonna do huh?..... join us.... admit it (nick name) you always wanted to. He was just holding you back."he grabbed your wrist.
You wanted to fight. But he was true. Allll to painfully true.

"Dabi" You muttered. He titled his head. "That's the name" you added.
Suddenly his warm hot hands pulled you closer. His lips crashing with yours. You did not hesitate to kiss back. His lips where as soft as you remember.
He slammed you against the near by wall.
"Ugh Ah ah. Fuck" You panted in pain.
"What don't you like it rough. I thought you would" he smirked.
"Mhhh maybe I do. But maybe not around some burnt bodies.... my apartment isn't to far from here.... so let's continue there" you smirked taking his hand and rubbing off. He happily followed. You walk into the night.

You slam  the door open as he slams you against the wall. Kicking the door shut.
His tongue was hot as it slid past your lips.
He sucked on your bottom lip and picked you up.
"Where's your room? Or are you fine to do it here?" He smirked.
"Mhhh room" you added. Giving him directions to your room.

He throws your down onto the bed. Stripping his shirt showing all his little scars. And some of his bigger scares.
Your hands run up his chest.
"What did you even see in him?" He asked. Running his tongue up your neck and back down. Sucking and bitting. You take your shirt off as he just looks down at you.
"He had a good soul.... mhhhh but you have such a bad bad soul" you pant.
"Well your not wrong there" he smirked.
He got up getting your phone. Pulling up the camera.
"What are you doing?" You asked.
"Making sure he knows how to treat you?" He smirked. As he puts the phone up and presses record. 

His fingers slighting past your wet folds. "Mhhhh your already so wet..... have you been waiting for this?" He added.
"Sh-Shut up." You blushed as a moan left your lips.
"Mhhhh so tight. Clearly he was never fucking you right" he smirked. He pulled away.

"Your on the pill right?" He asked.
You nod.
"Good because I'm gonna fuck you hard and fill you" he added.

He slides his dick into you. You let out a loud moan in response.
"Ahhh ha. Ahhh so so big"  You panted. Slightly yelping in pain at his size.
He trusted into you. Hard and deep.
Your nails run down his back.
He sucks and bites your chest.
"Ahhhh Dabi!!!! Slow down... a. A little please!!!! Ahhh ha ha. Please" you begged. As he pounded you deeper.
"Please Dabi. Just for a bit..... ah ha ha. Ri-right there!!!" You moaned as he hit your g-spot.
"There?!" He smirked as you let out a louder moaner.
"Y-yes!! Yeah. Ohhh ahhhhh oh my god. Right there!!!!" You screamed. As you tightened around him.
"Damn your tight!" He grunted.
He thrusted into a few more times while coating your insides with his seed.
"Ahhhh ha ha ha uhhh oh my god!" You cummed.
"Mhhh again?" He smirked.
"Ahhh fuck yes!" You moaned.

He went again, and again.
After thous two rounds. His cum was dripping from you. He grabbed the camera and insured to film the white liquid spilling out of you. His fingers spreading as more spills out of you.

And you slowly fall asleep.

You wake up and look over to see Dabi his arms wrapped around you.
And look at your phone.
There was one message from Bakugou, after Dabi sent the video.

Bakugou-
I'm so sorry (name) i could never please you that way. I hope to never face you. I hope to never have to fight you. And I hope you never have to look me in the eye.  I know you'll make the right choice. Well I hope so.

I will always love you.
And I'm sorry.
But I guess we all make mistakes.

You roll over and look back at Dabi, his face was soft even with his scars.
His hand cups your face and looks up at you. And your heart melts.

You and Dabi where very close friend years ago. Kisses a few times here and there but last night was something you truly dreamed about.
"Morning (nick name)" he smiled at you.

💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙