☀️Forbidden { Shouta Aizawa}

Smut
Context~ (name) (last name) an 18 year old third year at UA. Who had fallen in love with her teacher. For the first few years it was just a little school crush. But recently she hadn't been able to get him out of her mind.
{Note you are 18}

Your point of view~
You where day dreaming again. About  Aizawa and neither could he, he couldn't keep his eyes off you. You could feel his eyes looking into you burning holes into your body. Both of you had a slight blush on your face.

Suddenly the bell rings and your taken out of your thought.
"(Last name)!" Aizawa cleared his throat looking down at you. "Stay back please" He added.
The class left leaving you with your handsome teacher.

He hands you a small piece of paper.
"Meet me here please (name)" he smiled before leaving.
"Also try pay attention in class" he added.

You open the paper.

"Western Park on 7th street 7:00pm"

You walk down to the old park it was old and abandoned. It was dark.
You wanted to look cute You wore tight jeans and a cute (fav colour) shirt. With boots, your clothing choice hugged your body hoping he would notice.
"Aizawa?" You called out. Looking around. It was so dark.
"(Name) you came?" He voice was soft and emotionless. But you couldn't see him.
"Sir? Why am I here? And where are you? You asked walking into the light of the park. He was sitting on the bench he was dressed how you would expect him to. Black shirt and pants. He had a light blush on his face as he saw your outfit.
"Your always so destructed in class. So I though a quite place would be a nice place to talk" he smiled. You sat on the bench.

"Yes sir. What is it you wanted to talk about?" You where scared. Why did he really call you out here.
"This is strictly forbidden but I have something to say..." his voice was low and quite.
"Forbidden?" You tilted your head at the word.

Omg What the hell. Omg What. Fuck fuck. Omg. What!!!!

"(Name) would you be interested in going out sometime?" His head was low. He knew what he was asking was wrong.
"But it's against the rules... I'm not saying no. But...." you mumbled.
"I know. I know. Strictly forbidden. But i feel like there is something. That I feel towards you-mhhr" you cut him off with your lips.
You couldn't help it. They where so soft a bit chapped. His hands moved to your  hips. But you parted. 
"I-is tha-t a a yes?" He panted.
"We can't tell anyone..." you added.
"I know" he smiled.

A few months later and you and Aizawa continued dating unknown to anyone. At first it was very strange. But you learnt how was very sweet and lovable. However you still wanted to wait. And he understood. It was still strange walking into class late and have him tell you off.

You walked into his apartment late one night. He didn't invite you over but in class he was more depressed than usual.
He opened the door.
"(Name)? What are you doing here?" He asked. His head down.
"Are you ok. You looked... not great today" You asked cupping his face.
He moved away.
"Fine. You should be at the dorms. I did give out homework today. An I know you wouldn't have finished it" he laughed. Sitting on the couch.

Your intentions for tonight was simple. For him to take you. All of you.
You sat on his lap. Kissing his neck.
"(Name)? What are you doing?" He asked lifting you head.
"Making you feel better" you smirked.
"Also I'm ready" you whispered in his ear. You could feel how his face heat up.
"R-really. I don't wanna pressure you?" He cupped your face looking you in the eye.
You just kiss him.

Nearly every kiss was passionate. And heated. But this one had a deeper feeling. Deeper meaning.
He pulled apart holding your waist. You tongue hanging out of your mouth.
"Are. You. Sure. I don't wanna hurt you. I'm fine with waiting. I don't mind" he mumbled. You ran your tongue up his jaw to his ear.
"It's almost like you wanna wait..." you smirked. "Shouta.... I want you" you whined grinding against him. "Don't make Beg... Sir" you smirked.
"(Name)!" He death stared you. He hated being called sir by you in such intermittent moments.
"Right sorry... this was a bad idea... your clearly not in the mood." You apologised getting up. Only to be pulled back down.
"No. Your currently the only thing that makes me happy. So knowing how badly you want me. Makes me over the moon." He smiled.

Your lips rejoined. Not hesitating to undress yourself.
He moved to your neck. He was always very careful not to leave any marks. Because you live with the others. And change around the others. Not to mention they could be visible through your hero uniform. But this time. He didn't care.
He wanted thous boys to know you where owned. He hated how denki and Sero carelessly flirted with you. How kirishima would always complement you. Even Bakugou slapping your ass. Even if you told him they where just jokes. He hated it.

You left out a small moan. He smirked against your skin.
"Shouta it-it's my turn" you smirked. Pulling his shirt off. You ran your tongue down his neck.
"Mmmhhh o-ok... " He panted.
You started leavening dark purple marks on his chest. Small bite marks.

His hands where planted on your back
"T-touch me. Please" You panted. Your hands running up his chest.  he moved one to your chest. It was then when he noticed the bra you where wearing. He looked back.
He was getting harder.
"Very nice" he blushed. You wore a black lace bra. Very sexy.
He than removed it.
"It looks better off" be smirked. 
"Just fuck me already" you panted.
He gave you a quick smirk before picking you up.
"Ahh!"
"What I'm taking this to the bedroom" he smirked.
"Oh"
Your legs where out around him. Lips rejoining.
"MmhhhhrrShouta" you moaned. He slammed you against the wall.
"Fuck (name) your amazing" He panted.
Laying you into the bed.
"I'll prep you" He smiled. Slowly letting a finger enter you.
"Ahhh!" You scream in pain.
"So you weren't lying. You really are a virgin?" He smirked.
"Ahh sh-Shut up!" You let out another small scream.
"I'm sorry. If you want me two stop I can" He looked down at you. You cupped his face.
"No. I. I want you." You panted. Pulling him into a kiss.
He continued to slowly pump into you.
You let out moans of pleasure into the kiss.
He parted.
"You feel ready?"
"Ya-yes. Please Shouta" You begged.
He removed his pants got the condom and slowly entered you.
"Ahhh ahhh fuck" you moan.
"F-fuck" You panted.
"Y-your so tight" He grunted.

He started thrusting at a slow pace.
Waiting for you to adjust to his size.
"F. F. Faster" You panted.
"Gladly" he smirked. He leaned down doing deeper. While your tongues tangled together.

You felt your end nearing.
"Ahhhh uhhh shit Shouta!!!" You scream coming to an end.
"Sa-sam-Same." He pants.
You pant and moan his name. While he grunts and moans yours.
The knot in your stomach building to a glorious end. Suddenly Shouta pulls out cumming onto your stomach, quickly shoving a finger into you. Letting you ride it all out.

The next day was awkward.

You where in the gym by yourself when most of your class walked in. You watered waring a singlet. So your marks where very visible.
"So That why you didn't come back to the dorms tomorrow?" Denki laughed.
"Shut up chargie!" You yelled.
Suddenly Shouta walked in, shirtless. Purple marks on his chest and neck. Scratches down his back.
"Morning" he waved walking over to some equipment.
"Hey sir. Look like you had a good night" Sero laughed.
"I did...." he smirked looking at you quickly.
A blush covered your face.

💤 🖤💤🖤💤🖤💤🖤💤🖤💤🖤💤