☀️ sneak out, stay out, pull out {Izuku Midoriya}

Request

Context~ your in your third year and you some how convince your boyfriend Izuku to sneak out of the dorms with you

Izuku to sneak out of the dorms with you. You two had been dating for almost a year now and you two had never actually snuck out before.

Your point of view~
You and Izuku sit in your room, you sat down on your bad with his arms around you. He sat in silence just playing with your hair.
"Zukiieee" you smiled looking up at him.
"Yes?" He smiled back.
"Let's go out somewhere" you beamed as you jumped up and looked out the window.
"Wh-What. Where we go. And what would we do?" He stuttered completely confused by your actions.
"Don't know don't care. Let's just do it. It would be soooo fun. Just walking around in the streets. The parks. Watching the world in the dark" you giggled falling onto your back just looking up at the room.
"Eh um ok. Well let's put on our coat I guess" he smiled.
You jumped up and put your coat on and waited at the window.
He tilted his head in confusion again.
"We can't just go through the front door. It gets rid of the purpose of sneaking out" you rolled your eyes opening the window. As you jumped out and he followed you.

You walked into the street hand in hand.
"It's so beautiful out here huh?" You looked up at him and the sky.
"Ahhh yes. But not as pretty and beautiful as you" he blushed.
"Ohhh Izuku your the sweetest" you blushed back.
You walked into an empty park and your fingers are intertwine together.

You stop and put your hands on his cheeks as his rest immediately on your hips.
You look up at him. Your eyes lidded with lust. You two have been interment a few times but the thought of him pounding you right now right here was making you wet.
He noticed this. And pulled you into a deep kiss.
He was surprisingly confident this time. He did not hesitate sliding his tongue past your lips. His hands sliding up and down your back. Your hands lost in his hair.
You parted. Looking up at him. You look around. And quickly spring off. And he ran after you. You where hiding in a dark lightless area. There was a wall trees and well cut soft grass. He found you and gave you that cute confused look.
You pull him back onto a kiss. And lean against the wall. Your hands traveling up his chest.
"MhhrrrIzukuhummmmm" You hummed.
As one of his hands grouped your breast. You grinding against him needingly.
He pulled away and looked down at you his face all flushed.
"(Name)? You sure. Here?" He asked. Your hands move back to his face.
"Mhhhh if your ok with it. I mean we will be fine" you blushed looking down trying to hide it.
He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.
"Please Izukuieeeeeeee don't make me beg" you pouted.
"No no. You don't need to.... unless you want to. Or Ummm I don't know" he stuttered.
All his confidence was now gone. And you wanted it back. So you ripped off your shirt.
"Mhhhh Izukuiee pretty pretty please babe" You whined. You knew he loved being praised and you begging.
"Please Izukuieee I want you in me. So big and glorious. I want you to pound into me right now right here" you begged as you tried to grind against him. You could feel his hard against your clothed core.
He lied you down and rejoined your lips. Working down to your neck. Your hand moved down to his crouch. While his was on your side and one was sliding down to your entrance a finger slowly pump in and out stretching you.
"Ughhhh mhhhh shit Izuku" you moaned.
He looks up at you then down at the marks he had left on your chest.
As your hand slides up his shaft.
"Mhhhh rrrr (name)." He moaned.
"Please Izuku. Put. Put it in" You panted. 
"I'll pull out ok" he smiled before entering.
"Mhhhrrrr Izuku faster and deeper please. Please. Please. Fuck me" you begged panting and moaning.

"As you wish baby" he smirked.
Thrusting deep and fast. He grunts onto your ear and sucked your earlobe kissing your neck.
Your nails slide down his back. As he thrust deeper into you.
"Ah ah ha ha ha. Ah Iz ah Izuku ah ha" you moaned.
"Shit (name) your Your still soo fucking tight" he grunted.
"Ughhh I'm so close" you moaned.
Your walls tighten around him as you edge closer.
Izuku was close too.
"I'm close too" he grunted. Moaning your name.
"Arrrhhhhh ha ah ha ah your so amazing (name)" he moaned.
Your climax came to soon as you squirted onto him as he pulled out cumming onto your stomach.
"Ha ha your so ha ah ha amazing ah ha ah ha Izuku" You panted. He lied next to you. Putting your  shirt on.
"When should we head back?" He asked looking over at you.
"Mhhhh soon. Just not yet" you mumbled. Catching your breath and leaning onto Izuku's chest. Your eye lids slowly closing.

🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦