☀️ unexpexted {Izuku Midoriya}

Request

Smut Context~ (name) and Izuku has been dating for a while and he unexpectedly wanted to spice things up

Smut
Context~ (name) and Izuku has been dating for a while and he unexpectedly wanted to spice things up.

Your point of view~
Your a pretty vanilla person. Very basic over all. You live a normal life other than training at UA, but you where still an ordinary person and Your boyfriend loves your basic life style.

You sat in the room doing some sketches.
You where draw some blank bodies doing some random positions: handstand, splits, free falling and push ups.  When some one door opened.

Izuku walked in with a smile on his face. He closed the door behind him.
"Hey babe" you smiled jumping up putting your arms around him.
"Hello (name).... how are you?" He asked tilting his head.
"Same old same old. What about you?" you giggled.
He moved his hands to tightly wrap around your waist.
He moved in kissing you. But he soon turned it into a very hot make out. His tongue sliding past your lips. His hands moving up and down you back. Your hands messing up His already messy hair. 
He slowly started pushing you back towards the wall. You two haven't really done anything like this before... you two had been interment, but it was always so vanilla and sweet and soft.
"I-Izuku" You panted parting. As his hand traveled up your body to remove your shirt. Kissing down your jaw line to your neck. Sucking Your collarbone. His leg grinding against your core.
"I-I-Izuku" You panted again.
He looked up at you.
"I wanna try something... if your ok with that?" He asked his face burning up. He straightened up taking your hand.
"What do you wanna try?"
"Something bedroom related... I'm just curious that's all" he smiled.
"O-ok" you stuttered. He leaned you over to the bed.
He looked around the room. He found a silk scarf and took his belt off and placed it on the bedside table.
You sat on the bed as he stood up looking down at you. Your face turned bright red. You slowly took your pants off. Removing your bra. And slowly lifted your but up to take your panties off.
"Wh-What are w-we gonna d-do?" You asked him as he leaned over you. Forcing you too crawl back a bit and fall onto your back.
"Izuku...." you mumbled.
"Don't worry I won't hurt you... princess" he smirked. Reaching over to get the belt. Putting it around your wrist, making sure it wasn't to tight.
"How is that baby?" He smiled kissing your chest.

Baby! Princess! Oh god! Is he?!
Your mind was going crazy your core was too. He took your nipple into his mouth, as his hand slowly traveled downwards. While one held you restrained wrist above your head.
"Ahhh Izuku" you moaned as a finger slowly entered you. He looked up at you.
"Be quite Baby... you don't want anyone to hear you" he smirked.
"Ah ok" you whispered. Your voice trembling.
He went down back to your chest and started sucking and biting. Adding another finger increasing speed.
"Mhhhhrrr Izuku" you moaned. Hitting your lip.
"Cum for me baby.... cum for daddy" he whispered in your ear.
"Ahhhh oh-o-ok" You whined.
He curled his fingers your moans increase as his did his speed.
You could feel the pressure build up about to release.
"Be quite.... Now cum for me" he demanded as he pumped faster and faster. As you cummed on this fingers. He pulled his fingers out. Licking and sucking them clean.
"Now now princess... you where just too loud... so I'm gonna make sure your a lot more quite" he smirked.

"I'm I'm sorry" you stuttered.
"I'm sorry who?" He smirked taking hold of the silk scarf.
"D-daddy" you mumbled. Your face bright red.
He put his finger in your mouth opening it. Putting the scarf in it. Tiring it behind your head. 
"MhhhrrIzuku" you muffled.
"Don't worry princess I won't hurt you. That's the last thing I wanna do" he smirked. He pulled his shirt off and than his pants. Placing himself at your entrance. Lacing himself in Your juices. Grinding against your core. You let out a small moan however it was muffled by the scarf.

"Mmmh That scarf works huh?" He smirked. Running his tongue up your chest. As he quickly thrusted into you.
"Ahhhhhh!!" You screamed. You where still really sensitive from your previous orgasm.
"Shhh now princess" he whispered.
Butting down on your neck.
"I'm yours and no one else can have you... and I'll make sure everyone knows it" he smirked. As he began marking your chest.
He continues to thrust hard and deep inside you.
You where a moaning mess bit it was mostly muffled by the gag.
"Mhhhh you like that" he grunted. As you let your climax coming.
"I'm going to cum into you and fill you up" he grunted.
He licked over your lips with the scarf still in your mouth.
As you reached another glorious end and as he thrusted deeply into you, filling you up.
Your pants fill the room. He removes the scarf and belt and pulls the blanket over the both of you.
"I-i didn't hurt you did I?" He asked running a hand through your hair.
"No.... it was unexpected thou.... it was new.... nice" you smiled sheepishly.
"I'm glad.... it was different right?" He smiled.
You noticed he was still inside you but you didn't care at the moment. You just feel asleep.

When you woke up in the morning. You noticed he was still inside you.
You pulled him out of you and walk over to the bath room. You look in the mirror you had multiple bite marks, purple and even black marks, you had cum dripping from your core still.
"Oh shit" you sighed looking down at the pill cases. You didn't take your pill last night.
"Fuck!" You yelled.
Quickly taking a pill....

💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚🥦💚