Chapter 5

3 Months Later
Airi POV
I'm now 5 months pregnant almost 6 this Sunday I can't wait to see what we are having. I think I might be having twins because my stomach looks extra big for no reason, but let me get up and take a shower to get ready for class soon. Tray already left for basketball practice earlier, he also left me a note on the nightstand I picked it up and began to read it.

" Hey Baby, Good Morning I saw you sleeping peacefully and didn't wanna wake you, I made you breakfast and it's in the microwave and I also bought you some flowers and candy to just because, I just wanted to tell you I love you and have a blessed day baby"

After reading the beautiful note Tray left, I got up and went to the bathroom to finally take a shower. Once I was done I got dressed and went to eat my breakfast.
My Look

Once I was done, I'd grabbed my books and stuff and  headed to class

Tray POV
The coach made us do practice early this morning and I'm tired as hell, but in the end I hope it's worth it when I get drafted by NBA. I walked into the gym and sat on the bleachers until the rest of the guys get here. After practice I went to my class. I walked in and took a seat in the middle and began to take notes. Once class was over I went to my locker to put my books away, then pulled out my phone to text my baby.

Tray: Hey Baby

Airi: Hey Babe

Tray: How are you feeling, how was your classes

Airi: I'm feeling ok, it was good how was yours

Tray: It was cool no biggie

Airi: That's good, Guess What Babe

Tray: What

Airi: The baby just kicked twice

Tray: Awe I'm mad I missed it

Airi: I know maybe it'll kick for you later when you get home

Tray: Ok baby, oh btw prime and Kianna wants us to double date tomorrow night

Airi: That's fine what time

Tray: 6pm, see you when I get home I love you 😘

Airi: No problem love you more 😘

Damn already time for my next class, I never really have time for myself to just think. Hopefully it goes by fast I'm ready to get home to my babies who I miss so much.

Skips to Back Home

Airi POV
Classes were good today, I made sure I got all the notes for homework thank god it ain't due until next week. As I'm walking back to my apartment I seen this guy looking weirdly at me but I just brushed it off and kept walking. I ended up dropping one of my books as I carefully bent down to pick it up he was standing in front of me I'm like how he get over here so fast. He then tried to talk to me as he handed me back my book. I told him I'm good and thanks and walked off, he caught up to me, I instantly took my phone out and called Tray maybe that will help him get the hint I'm not interested in him. But this nigga is pressing on my last nerve I'm pregnant and hot, today isn't the day to mess with me.

Airi: Hey Baby

Tray: Hey Babe What's wrong

Airi: There's a guy who helped me by picking up my book I dropped

Tray: Ok so what's the problem

Airi: I told him thank you and he's trying to talk to me, so I walked off but he's not taking the hint and he clearly sees I'm pregnant and it's hot asf out

Tray: Ok keep talking to me, do you have your pepper spray with you in case he tries something stupid and how far are you from the apartment

Airi: Ok yes I do have it and I'm like 2 blocks away, I'm starting to get scared I wish you was here with me

Tray: I know babe but just stay calm and continue talking to me hopefully he will change his mind and leave you alone just keep on walking to the apartment complex

Airi: Alright

After 10mins of walking and staying on the phone, with Tray the guy finally got the hint and went somewhere else, I immediately ran to the complex took my key out, and went inside quickly in case he decided to come back around. I got in the elevator and went upstairs to the 3rd floor and went inside our apartment locked the door and laid on the bed to rest. An hour later Tray comes home thank god because I was terrified.

Later On

Tray POV
I ran Airi a nice hot bath because her body was aching and the baby was kicking up a storm, it better be a track star or something, After running her water I went into the kitchen to cook us some dinner. I had a taste for some fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn so I got out the stuff and pots and began to go to work. I went to check on Airi to make sure she was good then came back to cooking. 25mins past and the food was done and Airi came out in her robe and sat at the table. Right on time I told her as I passed her a plate. I got my plate and sat across from her then we began to eat.

Their Food

Once we was done Airi cleared the dishes and washed them while I went to take a shower

Once we was done Airi cleared the dishes and washed them while I went to take a shower. When I was finished I got on the bed with Airi and we decided to watch a movie. I put on "The Five Heartbeats" an oldie but goodie, eventually we started getting tired fast I guess from the shower and food we was getting the itis. I got up and turned the tv off made sure the doors and windows was locked then went back to the bed got under the covers with Airi, wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.