Chapter 6

The Next Day
Prime POV
So today me and Kianna is going on a double date with my boy Tray and his girlfriend Airi. Kylan is still at his grandma's house and we will pick him up tomorrow. It's now 1pm I'm bout to get in the shower but let me wake up Kianna maybe she will join me feeling a little horny right now.

Prime: Hey Babe wake up

Kianna: Ugh What you want Boy

Prime: Baby come on and help me out real quick

Kianna: Why can you just use your imagination

Prime: Really wow that's what I have the real deal for, which is you now bring that phat ass this way for I hurt you( sexually)

Kianna: Ok you lucky I'm getting horny myself

Prime: That's what I'm talking about

(Kianna walks in and Prime slaps her ass hard)

Kianna: Damn Babe Why you do it so hard for

Prime: I'm sorry I like the way it jiggles😂

Kianna: Really you could of did it softly though 🤦🏽‍♀️

Prime: You know I like to play around, your such a tease

Kianna: I love you

Prime: Love you more

After having shower sex for an hour we took a real shower and got out lotion our bodies and put on some sweats and a T-shirt.

Their Look For Later

Kianna POV So baby what's the plans for this evening, I ask Prime

Kianna POV
So baby what's the plans for this evening, I ask Prime. Well we're going out to dinner and then go dancing but not for long because Airi is pregnant ok, he told me. Yeah that sounds like fun I can't wait to see my love muffin I missed her. Can we get something to eat I'm hungry, what you wanna eat he ask me. Let's get some IHOP- steak, eggs, hash browns and toast with jelly and orange juice please, ok he said and began to order our food through UberEats. 30mins later our food arrived then we began to eat.

Date Night
Tray POV
So my boy Prime just hit me up and told me what the plans was for tonight. I just checked my phone and the screen read 3pm good still got plenty time to get ready. Let me wake up Airi now so she can get her thoughts together because she's been extra cranky but knowing her she'll say it's the baby. Nah it's always been how she acts but I love my baby.

Tray: Time to get up beautiful

Airi: Ugh 😑

Tray: Remember I told you yesterday we have a double date with prime and Kianna