Chapter 11

Weeks Later
Tray POV
Me and Airi just woke up and she's been complaining about her stomach being extra tight and a lot of pain. I had to reassure her that's what it like carrying twins everything is doubled and I know because I read the book Dr. James handed her in the beginning. I got up from the bed to run her a bath while she was laying across the pillow trying to get comfortable. After the bath was drawn I called her into the bathroom and helped her undress and get in the tub. Then I went to the kitchen to prepare us some breakfast. I got out the eggs, smoked turkey sausage and got out the pancake mix and began going to work. I cut the sausage in half and placed them in the oven while I went to check on Airi, once seeing that she was good I went back to preparing the rest of the food. 15mins later the food was done and Airi came to the table. I passed her a plate and we ate. After breakfast I cleaned up then got in the shower. Once I done and got dressed I called Airi into our room.

Tray:Bae

Airi: Yes

Tray: Come here I got a surprise for you

Airi: Ok Baby I'm coming
      (2 mins later she comes in wobbling)

Tray: Bae I know you not in the best of moods because the girls are making you exhausted but I've got something planned for us and I need you to go get dressed right now put on something cute but comfortable and meet me in the living room ok

Airi- Ok Thanks and gives him a hug and kiss

Airi POV
After Tray left out the room I went to take a shower because I started feeling hot. Being pregnant with twins is not cool at times but I can't wait to meet our girls. Me and Tray still didn't pick any names yet so I'm thinking we should do so this weekend before the baby shower next month that our moms throwing for us. That shower was just what I needed. I went to our closet and picked out this cute yet comfy 2 piece pant set. When I was done with everything I went to the living room where Tray was.
Their Look

Tray POV I was in the living room on the phone, getting things in place while Airi went to get dressed

Tray POV
I was in the living room on the phone, getting things in place while Airi went to get dressed. I have 3 surprises line up and if we leave on time it will be perfect. Just as I was about to hang up, Airi walks into the living room looking fine as ever even though she's carrying twins. I grabbed my phone, keys, wallet, and charger while Airi grabbed her things and we left out the house and headed to the car.

An Hour Later
I had Airi put on a blindfold and we pulled into the driveway of the first surprise it was a massage parlor for pregnant couples. We sat in the car for a few minutes before I got out and walked over to the passenger side to let Airi out. I opened the door and grabbed Airi's hand and carefully walked to the door and we walked in. Then I turned to her and said on the count of 3 take the blindfold off. Ok 1.2.3. her mouth hung open and she gave me a hug and kiss and then said how did you know crying in between.
I be listening even when you think I'm not, After our lil moment we got undressed and got on the tables to get our massages. Once we was done at the spa, I booked us a presidential suite at the Marriott and made sure it had a jacuzzi in the room. We pulled up at the hotel and the bell hop came to get our bags. We walked in the lobby hand in hand and checked into. (P.S. Airi is blindfolded this whole time)

At The Room

Airi POV
Omg Tray is literally the sweetest ever, Today has been going great we just made it up to our room and it's the presidential suite which is so beautiful. It also has a jacuzzi which I'm gonna take full advantage of. I just found out Tray also ordered us room service for the whole time we are staying here, Yes 4 days of pure relaxation.

Airi: Hey Babe

Tray: Yes Baby

Airi: Thank you so much for this

Tray: Anything for my girls

Airi: Awe you wanna come join me in the jacuzzi

Tray: Of course I thought you never ask 😂

Airi: Boy come on I can't do my baby like that after all you did so far for me

Tray: Don't sweat it it's my job to make and keep you happy now enough talking and let's relax

Airi: Ok Babe

Just before we started to get undressed there was a knock at the door. So I went to see who it was,

Airi: Hello, Who is it

Unknown: It's Room Service for Mr and Mrs. Bills

Airi: (To Myself) Mrs. Bills 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ That man of mines

Airi: Ok and opens the door and the man brings in a cart filled with lots of food and other edibles

Tray POV
After Airi opened the door and the man brung in the food I had ordered and other stuff. I told Airi to get the jacuzzi ready for us. Once she was in the bathroom I set up to 2 champagne glasses and filled them with some sparkling wine and dropped a ring in Airi's glass. No one knew I had bought her a ring I had it since we was in high school, this is so perfect and intimate for her plus without any distractions. I walked to the bathroom with the glasses on a tray with a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries and sat it down on the side of the tub, then began to undress myself. Once I got in I handed Airi her glass and started to sip from mines.

Hey Baby I would like to make a toast to you real quick ok,
"Being with You, is all I want to do lately,
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, You are my best friend, through the thick and thin, You never let me go, lover of my soul. I'm so happy to call you mines would you do me the honors of being my wife."

Airi POV
Omg 😮 Tray just asked me to be his wife, of course I said yes. This night couldn't get any better than this, I started to eat some strawberries as I noticed something shining from my glass I looked closely and saw it was a diamond 💍 3 carat ring glistening, I gulped down the wine and took out the ring it was beautiful and the diamond was pink. I gave Tray the biggest hug and kiss ever. We finished up the jacuzzi then got out to get dress and eat. My pregnant butt got on the bed and began to eat some lobster, steak, and baked potato, because the girls were craving it. While Tray ate some shrimp, crab legs, and fries. This was an amazing day and I really appreciate it, Thanks Babe. He said no problem and with that being said we just chilled until we went to sleep.