Chapter One

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

-After Cadmus, which Percy partook in-

The team, which at the time consisted of Aqualad, Aquagirl, Robin, Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Superboy, were hanging out at the mountain. Aqualad and Aquagirl were having a conversation in Atlantean, Robin and Kid Flash we're discuss what the two were discussing, Superboy was training and Megan was baking.

Aquagirl, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Robin, even though they were in the living room could still hear Superboy yells of frustration, and somehow Megan's humming as she baked her cookies.

"Percy, I would never have guessed this to happen yesterday morning when we were on our way to the surface world," Kaldur said.

"Wait, I understood something. Percy? Is that a name?" Robin whispered to Wally.

"Yeah, but doesn't it sound male?" Wally answered.

"Nor does it sound Atlantean," Robin responded.

"It still could, maybe, be Aquagirls name," Robin finished.

"Neither would I, Kaldur," Percy responded.

"Kaldur? Is that a name or another word? Maybe she called him and idiot," Wally whispered.

"It seems more like a name," Robin responded.

"So, Percy and Kaldur? Maybe?" Wally said.

"I already miss Atlantis," Kaldur said.

"Me too, Kaldur, me too," Percy said.

-

The whole team sat in the living room now, Megan's cookies were done, burnt, but done. Superboy had finished training, and the other just hadn't moved. There was small chatter around the room when Wally suddenly announced, "Wait, if you two are Atlanteans, how come Aquagirl doesn't have gills?"

Robin elbowed his side and sharply said, "Wally! You can't just ask why someone doesn't have gills!"

"No, it's fine. Fist of all, call me Percy, and I don't have gills 'cause I'm not Atlantean, Mustard Brain, but I can breathe underwater," Aquagirl- Percy said.

"Mustard Brain?" Wally asked, as if that was the only thing he'd caught during her answer.

"I'm one for nicknames, and you look like a mustard bottle with that suit of yours," she said.

"I do not!" He replied.

"Do too," she said.

They kept going back and forth, arguing. Percy just smirked as she kept coming at him, thinking that this was indeed fun, seeing his reactions to her insults and arguments.

Wally took it seriously and didn't see how at ease Percy was, how she didn't even put effort into the names, insults and arguments, while he put all he had into them.

Superboy then just grunted and left. Kaldur sighed and left as well, so did Robin. After them Megan left, probably to bake some more.

The speedster and half-god kept at their argument for a while, until Percy ended it.

"Okay, this is fun and all, but I got better stuff to do, plus you're way to easy to insult."

"Wai- What?" Wally stuttered, at loss for words.

"Confused?" Percy said as she left.

Even though her back was turned to Wally, he could feel her smirking and she could feel his glare on her back. Not a very good glare either, she thought.

She left to go after Kaldur, who'd probably gone for the pool.

-

When she opened the doors to the pool she did indeed find Kaldur.

"Hello," She said, changing the language to one she found more familiar, more comfortable, Atlantean.

"Hello," he responded.

"Wally is so much fun to mess with," She said.

"Percy, for the team to completely function like a team we must not argue with each other, you know this," Kaldur said.

"I know, it was a one time thing," Percy responded.

Kaldur nodded at her and she jumped into the pool. A familiar feeling spread throughout her body as it came in contact with water. She let out a breath of relaxation as her body was submerged in the cool water that she called many things. Water was help, water was home, water was ... most things. Without water, what would Percy be? A demigoddess with semi- strong earthquake powers, and could talk to horses. Not what she is today, right now. Water had saved her life many times over, without water she would definitely be dead a thousand times over, but at the same time the water could sometimes remind her of her quests, her friends and camp. The canoe races, among other things. She sighed at the, now sorrowful, memories.

"You are thinking about camp, correct?" Kaldur asked.

"Yeah, I am. I just miss them, my friends, but they're gone now. There's nothing I can do now," she said and a tear fell down her cheek.

She quickly wiped it off and submerged her whole body in the water. She took a deep breath and a feeling of familiarity swept her body and mind once again. It reminded her of Atlantis, swimming around, hanging out with Kaldur, and such. She expelled the air from her lungs and watched as it exited her mouth, turning into bubbles and making their way to the surface.

She only swam deeper into the pool, and a deep pool it was. It took a moment before Kaldur joined her down there. Her feet barely touched the cold bottom as she moved them back and forth. Her sea-Green eyes were closed. In the water you couldn't see the tears leaking from her eyes, lost in the water, but Kaldur knew better. He knew when she felt down, when she needed him, when she was going through a hard time. It was just something inside of him, it told him these things. What to call if, he didn't know? An extra sense? Something else? He didn't knows nor did he care. He swam closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned into his embrace and he also closed his eyes and they just stood, or swam, there. They were enjoying the peaceful moment, a moment of relaxation and a moment of ... familiarity.