Chapter Seventeen

"You're a disgrace," the fake Annabeth growled.

How did Percy get here? What was happening? Well, it all started when some fake versions of the Seven broke into the mountain.

Tears steamed down her cheeks. Gods, why did she have to be so useless? Right now all Percy wanted to do was help, but she had to be stuck on the couch, watching her teammates fight fake versions of her deceased best friends.

Kaldur glanced back at her, making sure she was alright, something he done many times during the current fight. Honestly, Percy found it really weird seeing a hateful sneer on Franks face, Hazels too.

Annabeth, no, Fakeabeth, smirked evilly and lunged at Kid Flash. KF sidestepped and Annabeth landed on the floor, her dagger breaking in two as it made contact with the stone floor. She cursed in Greek and threw the dagger aside, grabbing another from her belt. Her gray eyes were swirling like a storm, just like they always did. She glared at the red headed speedster, still smiling evilly. Kid Flash ran around Annabeth. Her gray eyes moved around, trying to figure out where Kid Flash was. All she could see was the red streak surrounding her. She growled and fiddled with her dagger. Kid Flash noticed she was figuring out a plan and tackled her while she was lost in thought.

"Percy!" Kid Flash called, motioning to Annabeth.

Percy nodded and quickly formed water chains around fake Annabeth.

Frank stood further away with his bow and arrows, aiming at her teammates. He fired one at Superboy, but it simply bounced off him. Frank's eyes widened, but he kept firing arrows, only maiming Percy's teammates, and herself, at worst.

Percy yelped when one of Frank's arrows landed in her left forearm. Percy stared at Frank in disbelief. Sure, it was a fake Frank, but she still felt so betrayed. He looked like Frank, moved like him, sounded like him... it was like he was there.

Don't rip the arrow out, don't rip the arrow out, don't rip the arrow out, don't rip the arrow out, don't rip the arrow out, don't rip the arrow out.

She chanted these words over in her head, knowing that if she ripped the arrow out of her arm... well, it was better if she just let it stay. Superboy charged at Frank, tackling him to the ground with ease. Percy did as she had done with Annabeth, creating water chains around him.

Piper was slicing at Kaldur with her dagger, the weapon not having any effect on Kaldurs water weapons. Piper groaned in frustration and sliced at Kaldurs right arm. The weapon barely cut through his atlantean, thick, skin. Kaldur noticed how Percy had used her powers to chain Annabeth and Frank and decided to do the same with Piper. He swiftly delivered a hit to her stomach and while she was caught off-guard he formed water chains and did as Percy had.

Jason was dodging Artemis' arrows, flying into the air every now and then to avoid the explosions and foam. Jason walked closer to Artemis, lighting dancing around in his sky blue eyes. Artemis narrowed her dark gray eyes and moved quickly, swiping Jason's legs under him. He fell to the floor, caught by surprise. Percy quickly formed water chains around the fake version of her friend.

Robin was jumping around, dodging the stones that Hazel was throwing at him. Robin cackled eerily and threw down a smoke bomb, letting dark smoke cover Hazels vision. Robin then swiftly tied Hazel up.

Megan flew around as fire was shot at her. She screamed as one of the fire balls almost hit her, giving her a burn mark. Leo smirked and more and more fire was fired at the Martian. "What's wrong, can't take the heat?"

Megan stood still, glaring (the best glare she could) at Leo, using water from the pool to tie him up.

Kid Flash smiled at their defeated enemies, proud of himself and his team.

"Good job, team," Kaldur said, looking down at the intruders.

"You really think you've defeated us?" Annabeth laughed.

Hearing her voice sent shivers down Percy's spine. She knew that is wasn't her Annabeth, but still. Annabeth sensed Percy's discomfort and slowly turned towards her.

"Sup, Percy," Annabeth said, smirking.

Percy took a shaky breath, noticing how her hands were shaking, how she was shaking.

"What's wrong? Scared?" Annabeth spat.

Ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.

Percy tried to calm down, taking deep breaths.

"Yeah, Percy, what's wrong?" Piper laughed.

Gods, her laugh. It was so cold. Piper never laughed like that.

"Shut up!" Percy screamed, putting her hands over her ears.

Hazel laughed a cruel laugh, not that Percy could really hear it. It was muffled, defiantly.

"See you later," Jason smirked as the demigods disappeared.

"Where'd they go?!" Wally asked.

"Like we'd know, Kid Idiot," Artemis said.

"Who were they?" Robin asked Percy.

Percy didn't answer, just shake, breathe and cry. Kaldur rushed to her side, stroking her black hair out of her face. "It's alright, it wasn't actually them."

"Clones?" Robin guessed.

Kaldur glared at him for a moment before going back to comforting Percy. "It's alright, you know Annabeth never would've done anything like that."

Percy shakily nodded, "Yeah, she would never."