Chapter Seven

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

"What now?" Wally asked.

"I don't know? Clean up?" Percy asked and left for her bathroom to take a shower.

When she entered her bathroom she locked the door and took of her clothes. She put them on the closed lid of of the toilet and stepped inside the shower.

She turned on the water and felt the hot drops of water fall down on her skin. She tilted her head upwards and felt the water drops landing on her face. She took a deep breath and continued showering.

-

When she'd finished showering she used her powers to dry herself. After that she combed her hair. She then took a towel and wrapped it around her body. She unlocked the bathroom door, and stepped into her room. She walked towards the door and locked that door. Them she went to the wardrobe and picked out some clothes. She let her towel fall to the floor before she put on her clothes. When she was finished putting on her clothes she put her towel in the bathroom.

She unlocked her door and walked out into the hallway. She felt her covered feet brush against the floor as she walked to the living room where the rest of the team most likely were.

A few minutes after she had entered the living room the entire team was called to the debrief room.

Standing beside her teammates in the debriefing room she felt like she had a purpose, a different one compared to the one she had with the Seven, she had being a demigod.
Here, with the Young Justice team, they took care of the smaller things, helping the world small thing by small thing, while with the Seven and Camp Half-Blood it had all been 'save the world', just that.

Batman told them about their mission in his signature deep voice. They were supposed to spy on some suspicious organization that apparently only operated during the night. Right now it was 4:00 PM, and they would leave for the mission at 10:00 so they had 6 hours to waste.

After they were dismissed Percy headed to the training room. She opened the doors to said room with a deep breath. She walked up to one of the punching bags and started punching, punching and punching. Something nagged at the back of her mind, as if she forgotten something, but couldn't remembered what. Only after she looked down at her hands after punching the bad for a while did she remember what she'd forgotten. Wow, I'm an idiot, she thought as she looked down at her bloody hands. She pursed her lips as she looked closer at the cuts all over her knuckles. What was I thinking? Punching that bag so ferociously barehanded? She sighed and headed to the closest source of water, the showers by the training room. She walked into the lady section and turned on the water. She put her hands under the drizzling water and watched as it stitched itself together, as the water mended it. After it was healed she turned off the water and dried her hands. She walked back into the training room and looked at the punching bag. There were red spot as wide as her hands in the middle section on the bag, Percy sighed and cleaned it up. Now, this time before she started punching the bag she wrapped her hands.

-

At 10:00 PM she was ready. She had her uniform on and was prepared in every way. Her sword lightly fell against her legs every time she took a step, it was familiar and soothing. She followed the rest of the team up on the Bio-Ship and as soon as the flying Martian machine left the ground a feeling on extreme discomfort washed over her.

Megan, who could detect feelings, turned towards her. "Percy, are you alright?"

Percy took a shaky breath and said, "Just a bit scared of flying, you know, being in the air.. on a plane."

A bit scared, try terrified, she thought to herself.

"It's okay, Percy! The bio-ship is completely safe!" Megan exclaimed.

Percy nodded. Hey, the plane is martian, maybe Zeus won't strike it down because he doesn't want war with the Martians, or something, Percy said.

Then she felt a semi-weird connection in her mind, like some ripple had washed over her mind, alerting her of something. The mind link.

'Mind links are so cool!' Wally exclaimed.

-

The bio-ship landed at their location, undamaged. When Percy's feet met the ground she let out a sigh of relief. It was over, the plane ride was over and her assumption seemed correct, after all Zeus hadn't shot them down.

They moved almost soundlessly around the building and into the room where several people were to meet up at. They sat on the rafters and listened. Percy was sure one of them was probably recording the conversation, probably Robin.

'What do you think these guys are planning?' Wally asked.

'Why would I know? I'm not the physic here' Percy replied and smirked when she could feel the annoyance rolling of off him.

'We need not fight' Kaldur said.

'It wasn't fighting, Aqualad, it was just-' Percy said.

'Aquagirl, we are a team, we cannot afford arguments on missions' Kaldur said.

'Okay, Aqualad' Percy said.

'Thank you' Kaldur concluded.

After a few minutes of waiting the mission was officially doomed. How? Wally fell off the rafters.

They'd just been crouched on the rafters, listening to the conversation when Wally had lost his balance and fell. Kaldur was able to catch him with his water bearers before Wally hit the ground, so now Wally was lying about ten centimeters over the ground with a rope of water around his waist.

"Uh, surprise," Wally said as he looked at the furious faces of the guys they'd been spying on.

Kaldur pulled back the water to his bearers and Wally fell to the ground, landing with a grunt.

Then the team jumped down from the rafters and the battle begun...