Lonely nights

I pant heavily as i stop by a tree peering around to see if that guy was chasing me. I couldn't see him in sight. My fist is throbbing for some random reason that i cant figure out. I hear his demonic giggle causing my eyes to widen before i turn to run but there he stands right in front of me. I step back but before i can kick him where it hurts he grabs my throat tightly leaning close to me.

"How about we play a little game!" He giggles demonically

Of course my dumbass had to make a comment because im a fucking idiot, "yea ight pennywise" i say with a smirk as i pretend to not be phased by his terrifying stature.

His smirk widens, "don't be cocky" he warns me in a sickening sweet tone

I shiver as i try to take a deep breath. a sharp pain fills my torso causing my head to jolt towards the pain as i gasp for air. everything blurs and i see the handle of a knife shoved into my lower torso right below my ribs before I collapse

I shoot up in bed not screaming but tears stream from my eyes and my hand throbs. I look to see my non-dominant hand bleeding from the split open knuckles. I look at the wall behind my pillows and see a large dent in my wall as it was splattered with blood. My heart pounds out of my chest. I manage to calm down my heart rate as i realize the blood is gonna be hard to get rid of.

"Good morning" a familiar sickening voice sings in my ears. I look around paranoid as i jump at the sound of the voice. My heart begins pounding out of my chest again.

My heart continues to pound as my legs shake uncontrollably while i slowly push myself out of bed. Maybe a walk would help me! Or even a nice hot shower, or bath. I decide to take a hot bath. As i got into my bathroom i locked the door. I felt safer especially when i wasnt doped up like i used to be.

Once the bath is filled i strip and sink into it. I let my arms rest on the rims and close my eyes as i hum a soft tune in my head. I swear i heard someone singing with me by the door. I would look over and see an almost translucent form sitting by the door just... watching me. The way i could see through it but almost see it reminded me of halo, when a character would be invisible and move around, you could see through them but slightly see them which gives away the characters cover

 The way i could see through it but almost see it reminded me of halo, when a character would be invisible and move around, you could see through them but slightly see them which gives away the characters cover

(Just a reference to what im talking about for the non-gamers out there lmao)

I sigh and get up as i shake my head and see the figure is no longer there. I dry off and go into my room to change into some warm fuzzy pj's and socks. I had made a few games that were well known so i didnt have a job, when someone bought my game i got paid. Since i had made the entire games on my own all money came to me. It was nice because i didnt have to work, but of course my work was my computer. I was of course working on another game but i wanted to go slow with this one. I didnt live in the biggest house. I lived in a two bedroom in a tiny town in Ireland so bills were easily paid.

Although i got lonely a lot because i didnt have any friends and i never went out to parties or anything of that sorts so i got lonely very often but thats what youtube was for. Watching youtube gamers made me smile and giggle. It was crazy to see them playing my games as well... to think when i was younger i wanted to have people playing my games and now im watching other play them which was such an amazing accomplishment for me.