To build a home

When i wake up i can barely move. My body aches in pain. I close my eyes tightly and roll over cuddling close to the form that was next to me. My head was foggy and i slowly let memories come back to me as i felt a hand wrap around my waist pulling me closer to the form. As i begin to remember what he'd done i open my eyes to see him staring at me with a smirk as he holds me close. I want to cry as i see him but i stay silent.

"How do you feel?" He asks softly

"Like i was hit by a truck" i say truthfully deciding to play the innocent game as i nuzzle close to him holding onto him tightly. if i played innocent he might let me off easy, at least for a day.

"Maybe a bath or a shower will help?" He suggests as he strokes my hair

"Maybe" i say softly as i slowly sit up and put on his baggy shirt to cover myself

He sits up with me before getting up and helping me walk to the bathroom. My legs are shaky and i can barely stand on my own as my body wants to collapse from the pain im in.

I turn on the hot water and slowly begin stripping as i go to close the door but Anti walks in and closes it before i can stop him.

He begins helping me undress, pulling off the shirt, unhooking my bra, pulling off my underwear, it was extremely uncomfortable but i dont say anything about it until i get into the tub and sink down into the warm water, "thank you" i whisper quietly as i can feel my body relax and my strength slowly regenerate.

He smiles and sits down by the tub watching me, which was creepy.

"So what are you gonna do with Jack now that you can't hurt him?" I ask making sure he knew our deal was final

"Oh i have so many things i can do to him without having to hurt him, and if i get bored, i have you and also if i dont want to play with him anymore i can just erase his memory and leave him with his mom or back at his apartment" Anti says with a shrug

I struggled that whole night, while i could hear them in the next room. Her bed wasn't exactly silent and neither were they as she begged him and moaned and screamed. It was terrifying to think how he was able to do what he was doing. He really was extremely strong, much stronger than any human.

It was day time now and they had gone silent a few hours ago. I had gotten free only thirty minutes ago but i didnt run in fear he might hear me. I listened closely until i knew it was safe. I heard them go into the bathroom and as i slowly crept by i could hear their conversations, "....and if i get bored, i have you and also if i dont want to play with him anymore i can just erase his memory..." Anti said, there was more that he said but I couldn't hear it all.

I make my way to the front door studying it to make sure i had a quiet, easy way out. As i heard the water start draining i panicked and slowly, with silence opened the door and crept out before closing it behind me and running. My body ached but i had to get back to mom she had known Anti found a way to get his own body and that i had retrieved my phone from him a couple days ago. Maybe she could figure out what to do.

As i finish throwing my clothes back on i hear Anti yelling and cursing in anger, he said he had gone to wake up Jack.... but something was wrong.

As i step out confused i knock on the door to see if Anti was alright, "Anti? Are you okay?" I ask feeling worried for some reason

He throws the door open in rage and from what i could see in the office, Jack was gone, "hey.... darling whats wrong?" I ask as i place my hand on his cheek kissing him softly

His body was tensed up as his breathing was heavy, "he's gone" he growls as he grabs my wrists tightly. The anger in his eyes prepared my head for what he might do, for what pain he would inflict on me to take out his aggression

"What do you mean he's gone?" I ask confused, i knew Jack had escaped but i needed to play cutesy to calm him down

Anti lets go of my wrists and places a hand on his face in frustration. I take his free hand in mine and gently place it on my chest in hopes my heart beat may calm him down. It seems too work, thank god.

"Hey... its okay.... you still have me remember, im here for your entertainment... meaning you can take your rage out on me or let me calm you down, which ever you'd like" i say softly. I couldn't believe what i had just told him. I really was his puppet now.

Anti smiles softly and grabs my waist pulling me close, "thank you beautiful, but i wont hurt you... see now that he escaped he can tell the ones who hate me most, those who want me to be miserable, they'll take you from me, they'll hurt you in more ways then i ever would" Anti says calmly as he sways side to side

I kiss him softly, "no one could ever do that" i say with a chuckle

Anti sighs, "actually they could" he says

"Not if you find a way to know where i am at all times. Like a tracking device" I suggest

Anti smiles at the idea, "actually i do like that, that would help me find you if they try locking you away" he said as he kisses me softly

I know it might be painful and the thought of him knowing where i am 24/7 didnt sound too amazing but it was the only thing that seemed to calm him down.

I take his hand and drag him to my room. I grab some towels and get a fresh change of clothes. I go to take off the shirt im wearing so i didnt ruin his shirt but he stops me, "dont worry about getting blood on it angel, its been drenched before" he says as he kisses my neck softly

I grab the butterfly knife he left on my dresser and open it as i walk up to Anti. I hand him the knife, turn around and lift up my hair as i drape a towel around my shoulders.

"No one would guess it would be in the back of my neck if they even find out im chipped" i say with a sigh as i inhale sharply preparing for the pain.

Anti kisses my neck softly, "im sorry" he whispers before grabbing my waist and lifting my up before we sit down on the bed with my in his lap. I hear him snap his fingers and from what I witnessed yesterday he probably had the microchip now. I feel a sharp pain in my neck as the blade digs into my skin, "i wish i could kiss you to stop you from screaming" he whispers softly in my ear as he covers my mouth with his hand muffling my screams. I feel something being shoved into the wounded deeper than the wound actually was i grab Anti's hand around my mouth gripping tightly as i clench my teeth.

Tears spill out of my eyes as my breath is shallow, heavy, and staggered.

Anti finishes and wraps his arms around me holding me close, "i'm sorry" he whispers softly to me as i silent sob from the throbbing pain

Anti soon patches up the wound and turns me around to face him. I hide my face in his shoulder, "that was more painful than expected" i say with a sigh

Anti kisses the crook of my neck softly, "im sorry angel" he says softly

He really thought he could hide something so beautiful from me for long? Ruby was gorgeous but not like this winged creature. Anti knew his love with her was illegal, and hurting her the way he did, using her, making her give herself to him, to use as a puppet, he knew it would alarm the others, he's lucky he hasnt been killed, if i took her off his hands i would be saving him and giving myself a new toy. She didn't know what she really was, she didnt know her strengths only her weaknesses which would make it so easy to use her.

I wait till Jack gives me an okay but of course im gonna lie to him, he wants her safe and away from all demons, but of course he needed me to get her there, so i could easily lie saying shes away from us when in reality she'll be locked in my basement.

She was around him 24/7 so i needed to kidnap her when he leaves for at least 5 seconds. Which wasnt long before he did. Making this sweet angel mine.