Dreamland (Ereri/Riren)

Chapter 1

"Eren..."

The brunet's eyes opened slowly, as he looked around. "L-Levi...?"

"We will meet again in the near future, Eren."

"W-Wait... but-" He reached out his hand as the man with the raven hair slowly began to fade; his voice becoming shrill and intolerable.

"Eren... Eren... Eren! .... EREN!!"

~

"AAH!" Eren's eyes flew open and he jolted upwards into a sitting position.

"You are going to be late for school, Eren!" Mikasa yelled at him sternly. Eren looked over at his alarm clock which he now realized had failed to go off.

9:45 am

"Holy shit!" He jumped up and ran out of the room, the dark-haired girl matching his pace.

Eren opened the fridge and grabbed a new carton of milk, drinking about half of its contents before tossing it back in. He sprinted back into his room and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt that wasn't exactly clean. As he walked back out of his room, he just so happened to looked over at Mikasa, only to see a terrifying scowl plastered on her face.

"What did I do?!" Eren asked nervously.

"Well, let's see... Firstly, you-"

"I don't have time for this!" Eren cut Mikasa off and grabbed his book bag, sprinting out the door and slamming it behind him. Eren moved as fast as he could to the bus stop, just in time for the bus.

AN:

Hey guys, I know this first chapter is pretty short and boring but the upcoming ones will be way better. I promise! ^_^ This is my first fanfic by the way so I'm sorry if it's terrible!