Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Realization

Quenji's POV.

Months had past, Katrina and I have been getting a long often, napapansin ko ang sarili kong hinahanap ang presensya niya.

Katrina is very bubbly, she's not hard to get along with, she makes me smile, laugh, she was there for me, I just.. can't understand myself now.

"Hey, you okay?" I get back in my senses when katrina snap her finger in front of my face.

"What were you thinking?" She worriedly asked.

"Nothing, let's go" I grab her hand palabas ng classroom, on the way sa cafeteria.

Nag seperate table ako sa mga kaibigan ko, I wanna eat alone with her, I feel strange sa mga inaakto ko the past weeks.

I just find myself wanting her presence everyday. It pissed me off whenever she's not around. ewan, ang gulo ko.

I ordered food as we went inside the cafeteria.

"I'm happy!" I glance at her while I'm mixing my pasta and sauce, I didn't answer, I just let her talk again.

"Being with you makes me happy. I just love you very much now, please don't hurt me" natigilan ako sa sinabi niya, binaba ko ang fork ko tsaka tinginan siya.

I stared at her, she's just smiling at me while biting her sandwich.

Those eyes, those smile, fuck, I feel guilty.

hindi ba dapat masaya ako? kase I feel like I'm winning the game for making fun of her, hindi ba dapat nae-excite ako na konting panahon nalang matatapos na din ito?

But that's not how it feel.

"I can still remember the first time I met you! super scary mo that day, and I admit I had a crush on you kahit na I just met you palang that day" She chuckled, I pinch her cheeks because of how cute she was, she giggled as I do that.

Ngunit napangiti ako nang maalala ang sinabi niya, naalala ko kung gaano ko siya sinusungitan noon.

"I also remember noong sinamahan moko mag watch nang concert ng BTS! you badly wanna go home na non because you're bored while-"

"While you were enjoying and won't give me any attention?" She laughed so hard as I said that, Nagtampo ako sakaniya noon dahil hindi niya ko pinapansin, it feels like I wasn't there at all.

But I'm the one who bought the VIP ticket for her, she is a huge fan, I wanted to make her happy that's why.

"Oo! tapos nag tampo ka pa kaya after concert tinreat kita nang Ice cream! At least bumawi ako ah"
she defended herself, I smiled at her.

yes bumawi siya noon, pero kahit hindi na, nagpapa cute lang akong mag tampo pero naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit hindi niya ako gaano pinapansin during the concert.

"Kase I asked for Ice cream! pero kung hindi, hindi mo naman ako ililibre talaga!" I pouted, umaktong nagtatampo pa din.