Chapter 12

Chapter 12: I'm here

Quenji's POV.

Nagising ako sa sinag nang araw na tumama saakin, napatayo ako sa pagkakahiga.

I looked around when I realize, this wasn't my room, the last thing I knew, I was on the airport, then Irish came.

"Hey, you're awake na!" Irish went inside the room holding a tray, with food, she went closer and put the tray besides the bed.

"Why am I here? " I asked without even looking at her.

Hindi ko maintindihan kung saan siya kumukuha nang lakas ng loob para harapin ako ngayon.

"I took you here, you're crying so hard in the airport until you fell asleep" She explained

"Quenji, she left you already, I think it's time for you to move on, she doesn't really love you because if she does, she won't left you anyway, she's so dramatic for-" I didn't let her finish, I stood up and leave her room

"Quen, wait"

"I had enough for your nonsense Irish!" I turned my back at her because she's trying to chase me, agad naman siyang napaatras nang sigawan ko siya.

"Why can't we just get back together? Now that she's gone, we can restart our relationship" lumapit siya saakin at sinubukan hawakan ang kamay ko ngunit agad ko itong iniwas sakaniya.

"You're crazy!"

"Yes! I'm crazy! Crazy in love with you! Bakit ba hindi nalang tayo ulit? Ako naman ang nauna diba? Quen! Let's just get back together please, I missed you damn much" She started crying while saying that, I signed heavily, I don't know how to feel towards her, I feel sorry for how she become but still mad for what she did.

"Look Irish" I held both of her arms and made her look at me straight to the eyes

"Stop being desperate and focus on your own instead of pushing yourself to me, we're done, we were too young back then and we both know our thing ain't serious" I said as calm as I could.

"Then what do you call your relationship with her? That wasn't serious too"

"It wasn't, but now, I am serious with her" that's the last thing I said before I left her condo.

Katrina's POV.

We just arrive here in Auckland International Airport.

It was a very tiring flight, 13hours flight time, no lay over, it's straight flight from Manila to Auckland.

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa airport, tila naninibago, this is my first time going on oceania country, more like Asia and USA ang pinupuntahan namin ni dad and mom every summer break.

Mom said we will be staying at Tito Richards house. He lives here ever since he graduated from his bachelor's degree in business management and went back to manila years ago.

Dumating na din yong driver na magd-drive saakin, another 30mins drive on the way to his house.

New Zealand is a very welcoming diverse country, they are rich in cultures and very peaceful, I am excited on restarting my life here.