* PROLOGUE *

Hello friends. This story is requested by a sweet person Diya(justread_justdream) . The outline of the story is given by her. I am just writing it in the form of a story. This story has no negativity at all. Just go with the flow of the story and enjoy it. Hope you guys support me like my other ffs. 😊

Mumbai, a busy city known as City of dreams, Hollywood of India, Financial City and many more. Everyone dream to go to Mumbai as this city gives opportunity to many people to improve their life style. Many wanted to visit Mumbai as many stars are residing in Mumbai. In this busy city we can see a girl who is talking with her friends very interestingly.

"Okie Swara now tell me what kind of husband you need???"

"Nandy you know i am a doctor. So my husband should also be a doctor. Because then only he will understand my job and odd timings like if they call me at night. Then about other qualities I don't have much expectations because the expectation will always suppress us. I just want my husband to be a doctor."

"You are right. Our husband should respect us and give importance to our career and feelings. You will get what you wanted." Then Nandy told her qualities. Likewise all said and talked for sometime and went from there.

Kolkata,  a City of Joy but whether everyone in the city are happy?? It's a question mark. Many are happy now and many are sad now. The emotions changes from time to time. Feelings changes within a minute. Likewise there is a conversation going on between a mother and son.

"Sanskar beta, I and your papa are aging. Don't you want us to be happy??"

"Sujatha what I did? Why are you speaking like this??"

"Sanskar how dare you call your mom with her name??"

"Oops dad i don't know the phone is in speaker. And for your kind information name is for calling only."

"You will not change at all. Once you come here I will see you." Sujatha and Sanskar laughed.

"Okay Sanskar be serious now. I want you to get married. See Uttara is going to finish her exams. We have to see groom for her too. But before you, we can't get her married. Understand it Sanskar."

"Mom uff okie i will accept but only on one condition. The girl whom i am going to marry should be a house wife or if she feels like she want to go for a job then she can see our company itself. But i don't want her to go and work for others. Other than that I don't have any wish."

"Thank god you accepted. I will surely search for such girl. And now you keep the call because i have many works to do. Bye bye." Sanskar laughed imagining his mother.

But there is also one person seeing all this and laughing. That is none other than the fate.

What fate has decided for this two persons??
How two persons with their own conditions which doesn't suit others will unite??
Let's wait and watch.
Now come on, Comment your views. First chapter is on it's way.