* 8.Asking For Swara's Hand *

Friends i wrote an update of about 2316 words but i wasn't satisfied with it. So i wrote again. That's why it took this much time. I will make sure that the upcoming episodes is being posted with short intervals between the updates.

Sanskar's POV

Ishaan called me and asked me to come to Mumbai as he is going to puchase a land there for his hotel construction. They gave that project also to me itself. I am very happy. If i constructed this hotel in good manner then my company would reach high. I am so happy today. I just went out of my cabin and assembled all the employees. Everyone gathered and were whispering to each other.

"Hello guys, I am here to share a good news with you all. Rathore chain of hotels gave us another project. They are going to open a branch in Mumbai. If we succeed in constructing this hotel then our company will reach heights. So let's work on that. I want you all to work on that. Give your best and you will get a double in your salary. Will you all give your best??"

"Yes sir. We will give the best." everyone said in unison. I smiled at them and asked them to do their work. I went to my cabin happily. I took my mobile and called my mom,"Mom, good news. Ishaan is going to start a branch in Mumbai. He gave that project also to me. So we are going to come there next tuesday night. Make dinner for us mom and one more thing Ishaan will be staying with us mom so clean the guest room mom."

"That's so good Sanskar. I am very happy that you are coming here. Everything will be ready Sanskar. You don't worry."

"Okay mom. Tell this good news to dad also."

"Sure Sanskar." then we talked for sometime in general and she kept the call. I am so happy today. I don't know why i feel enthusiasm in going to Mumbai. I have been there many times but this time i feel something different. Don't know what this feeling is. I mentally slapped myself and continued to work.

Sujatha's POV

I am so happy hearing Sanskar coming to Mumbai. I should use this opportunity and make him meet Swara. For that i have to talk to Sharmistha. I don't know what she will think. Swara is a doctor even that Naveen who came to see her also doctor. What if she wanted a doctor husband?? My brain is asking me to think positive but my heart is beating fast. I know there are lot of girls who thinks like Swara but my heart strongly wants her as my bahu. What should i do now!!! I was so confused. At the same time some one rang the bell. I was dubious as no one will come at this time. I saw through safety hole and found none. I thought children are playing and turned to go but again bell rang. I again saw but no one is there. I was now terrified as we hear many things in the news. But i got courage and opened the door as we have gate outside the door and is locked. So i opened the door and is surprised and shocked to Sharmistha and Shekar bhaisa. I took the key and opened the lock and welcomed them inside,"Sharmistha you haven't changed at all. I was afraid thinking some one came and pressed the bell. You made me nervous."

"Sorry Suja. I didn't expect it. I thought to tease you but it made you frightened."

"See i told you na not to play like this. My sister got afraid because you." Shekar bhaisa supported me and scolded no no acted like scolding her. I smiled seeing them. It's been a month we saw Sharmistha and Swara in cafe. After that we met often. I,Ramji and Uttara went to their house and they came here once. Then we all went out together. In that process Uttara and Swara became friends. She liked Swara a lot. We told her to keep quiet till we talk to Sharmi and Shekar bhaisa. She obliged and didn't ask anything but she wanted Swara as her bhabhi. Even we also but we are waiting for right time to talk about that.

"Sujatha bhaisa went to work??"

"No Sharmi today Saturday na. Holiday only. He can't sit in home so he went out with his friends. He will be here at any time."

"Okay okay. Uttara went to college??"

"Yes Sharmi. She has project so she went."

"Then how is Sanskar?? Any alliance came??"

"No Sharmi. We aren't seeing now. Actually we liked a girl. We want that girl to be our bahu."

"Wow that's nice. Did you talked with them??"

"No Sharmi we are waiting for good time. Let's see."

"Why are you hesitating??"

"The family is close to us. What if they don't like my Sanskar or they have other things planned?? We don't want to spoil the relationship. So we are waiting for the right time."

"Sujatha time will come and go. Don't wait for the time. We know about Sanskar. He is very good man and no one will reject him. Just talk with the girl's parents and convince them for this marriage. Don't hesitate. What say Shekar??"

"Sharmistha right sister. Don't wait for time. What if the girl's family fixes her with some other alliance??"

"No bhaisa don't say like that. So you both are saying that i shouldn't wait for right time?" both nodded their head and i hold my breath and asked in one tone,"Then Sharmi and bhaisa will you give your daughter's hand to my son??" both are shocked. I saw them with hope. They didn't speak anything. At the same time Ram ji came inside. He looked at me confused after seeing Sharmistha and Shekar bhaisa's face.

"Ram ji i asked them Swara's hand to our son Sanskar." Ramji is shocked.

"I told you to wait for sometime right??"

"Bhaisa don't scold her. She asked what she thought in her mind. Actually Sujatha we need time. We can't decide anything. Ma and papa also there and mainly Swara's decision is important. Only then we can proceed."

"Take your time Sharmistha. Whatever your answer you can tell us. I don't want our friendship to be spoiled because of this proposal. Discuss with everyone and say your answer. Bhaisa you didn't take me wrong na??"

"No no sister. You asked us what is in your mind. If there is a daughter in our house all the parents who has son will ask the daughter's hand. So there is nothing wrong. We just want to talk with ma and papa as Sharmistha said. Their decision is very important to us."

"Okay Shekar ji. Take your time. Actually Sujatha met Swara even before meeting Sharmistha sister in cafe. She didn't meet her in personal but heard her talking to the boy she came to see. And she is inspired by Swara and from that time she wanted her to became our bahu. We only know her name Swara and she is a doctor. So to find her we inquired in more than 5 top hospitals. We just came to cafe to boost our energy. As a miracle you came there with Swara and we were so delighted. We were waiting for the right time. But it happened now. So we want to think and tell us your answer."

"Sure Ram ji. We will discuss with papa and ma and tell you." Shekar bhaisa said and we just smiled at them. Then we talked for sometime and they went to their home. I am tensed thinking what will be their answer.

Sharmistha's POV

We came to our home. I and Shekar didn't talk anything while we came here. We were shocked and don't know how to react. We both went inside and ma saw us confused. We just went and sat in the sofa.

"Sharmisth, Shekar what happened?? When you were going you were happy only na then what happened??" i kept quiet so Shekar opened his mouth,"Ma actually Sujatha asked Swara's hand to her son Sanskar."

"What really??"

"Yes ma." and he said everything what Ram bhaisa and Sujatha said. Ma and Papa looked each other and smiled.

"Ma,papa why are you smiling??" i asked them.

"Sharmistha i think we should proceed with the alliance." ma said and papa nodded his head showing he also thinks the same.

"Ma what are you saying??" Shekar asked them.

"Shekar,Sharmistha we know about Sujatha and her family and also we heard about Sanskar. If you want to know him in personal go to Kolkata and know him in personal."

"Ma we don't doubt about Sanskar. Though his family is more rich and his bade papa wanted him to take after the business still he started his own business by getting loan from bank. He cares about self respect and is a good worker ma. Ma there are more boys of Sanskar's age who is going behind girls, teasing them and wasting their parents money. But Sanskar started his own business and is running successfully. He won't have time to concentrate on other activities. So we don't have problem in Sanskar ma but Swara's condition is making us to think."

"Sharmistha, Swara is a child. We will talk with her. See actually i wasn't okay with the way she said she wanted to marry doctor only because if they are both in same profession ego will be there between them like who is big. Though Swara won't have ego we can't assure the boy whom we see won't have ego. One more thing do you think we have more doctors in our community??? What if we didn'ts get suitable groom for our Swara?? Will you make her be like this till her last??"

"Ma what are you speaking?? Only for her we are living. But what about Swara ma??"

"Shekar you don't need to worry about. We will speak to her and make her understand. If Swara said okay for the alliance then we will inform Sujatha. Let them meet and talk. If both Sanskar and Swara are okay with each other we will proceed with the marriage otherwise we will see some other person." papa said.

"Sharmistha, Shekar i don't want to miss this alliance because for Swara they searched her and went to many hospitals inquiring her. Who will do like this??? My instinct is saying Swara will be very happy with Sanskar." Ma said.

"Ma, papa we both don't have any objection. If Swara is okay with it then we don't have any reason to reject infact we will be very happy. But please don't compel Swara." Shekar said to ma and papa and they both nodded.

I know i said SwaSan will meet but sorry i couldn't do it in this chapter. I assure you they will meet in the next episode for sure.
Now coming back to the story, What will be Swara's decision?
Wait to know till next chapter.

Babye.