* 1.SWARA *

First time i tried to write on point of view basis. From now on I am going to follow this pattern. So please forgive me if you find any mistake as it is my first time.

Swara's POV

I finished my jogging and enter inside my home only to witness the cute fight of my grand ma and grand pa. Grand ma would have taken the tea which is kept to grand pa as it has sugar while grand ma's tea doesn't have sugar as she is a sugar patient. Sometimes grand pa doesn't notice but when he notices it she makes it up like she took without knowing but we all know she does it deliberately. Likewise one day she got caught and grand pa from that time he makes tea and give it to grand ma. So grand ma always fights with him. This happens as a daily routine in our home. I went and ruffled my grand pa's hair and kissed my grand ma's cheek and sat beside them.

"Good morning old man and old woman."

"You naughty how many times have to say your grand pa only old man while i am still young. You know when i and your ma go out all are asking her whether she is your sister?? That much i am young. So don't call me old woman."

"Ya ya right she is young so that only she has blood pressure,sugar,cholesterol everything. But see me i am fit and young till today."

"You are an ex military man so you would be fit only." grand pa also said something back but i just smiled and left from there leaving them to fight. Ha ha they just fight before us but in real both love each other. As my grand ma said my grand pa is a military man. And their marriage is also love marriage. My grand pa's parents didn't accept as my grand ma is an orphan so he left them and came with grand ma to mumbai. Then he left grand ma in mumbai with his friend's family and went to his camp. He visits once in six months. After 2 years of marriage my dad born and they were very happy. One time my grand pa got hurt in his leg during a war. This panicked my grand ma and she made him to resign his job. Grand pa just resigned his job as he can't see tears in grand ma's eyes. As he is an efficient soldier the officials made him physical trainer in military camp. As it is a safe job grand ma allowed. I always adore them a lot. I wish to have a happy life like my grand pa and grand ma. I entered inside and saw my ma reading Hindi newspaper and dad reading English newspaper. I went to them and wished them,"Good morning ma and dad"

"Good morning Swara."

"Good morning baby. Wait i will bring you green tea." mom went inside and i took the hindi newspaper and started reading it.

"Swara how is the operation went yesterday?? You said the patient is very old and there is much risk in the operation."

"Yes papa but we saved him and his family is very happy."

"I am so proud of you beta. You know i met your senior yesterday. He praised you a lot and i was delighted. I don't need anything more than this."

"Ha ha you don't need anything but we want something from her."

"Grand ma what do you want from me???"

"We want you to get married soon and we want to see our great grand child. This is not only my wish but all our wish." Grand pa nodded his head like she is saying the truth.

"Uff again you started. I didn't say no na grand ma. Then what can i do if nothing matches??"

"But Swara you could change your condition na!!!" I glared at ma and said,"Ma there is no change in my condition. If you want me to get married then see a groom who matches with my condition. That's it." I took the green tea from my ma and drank it and went to my room and took a shower just to calm down my anger. This too happens every day in our home. They all want me to change my condition but i can't. I came out and changed my dress and took the coat and came down. Grand ma, Grand pa and dad are waiting for me for breakfast. I went and sat with them but didn't talk anything. Ma came with dessert and she sat near me. Then after breakfast dad and i got ready and went out just nodding my head to my family. They sighed and grand ma came back of me.

"Swara okay we won't say anything. We will see as per your condition. Now don't go like this. When you go out you should be happy then only that day will also be happy." Seeing my grand ma's face i can't hold my anger so i kissed her cheek and went inside and bid bye to my grand pa and ma happily and took my scooty and went to my clinic. Dad went to his college. I totally forgot to tell that my dad is a professor in IIT-Bombay. I am working as a cardiologist in Peace hospital. Grand ma wished to study for doctor but no one was there for her to make her study. Grand pa said he will make her study but my grand ma didn't want to study after her marriage life as she wanted to be a good house wife to my grand pa. She insisted my dad to study but my dad is allergic to medicines so he opted for professor and also grand pa said we shouldn't push our dreams to our children so grand ma kept quiet. One day while speaking dad said about grand ma's wish when i was 8. From that time i aimed to become a doctor and now i am a cardiologist. Grand ma was happy when i said i am going to study medicine. She was on cloud nine. That day she cooked and gave me all my favourite dish. Seeing her happiness dad felt little sad as he couldn't fulfill her wish but he made his mind that his daughter is making his ma's dream come true.

I went inside the hospital and everyone wished me. I wished them back and went to my cabin. Sheela, the nurse came inside,"Dr.Swara shall i send the patients inside??"

"Di send them after 10 minutes." She nodded her head and went outside. I call her di as she is elder than me. I asked her to call me by my name when i joined here but she hesitated as i am her senior but she said she will call me with adding doctor. I smiled as she don't need to call me mam.

I arranged my bag and things and hanged the coat in the chair and drank water and saw the pic in my table. It's my family pic which we took when we all went to Shimla. I smiled at them and the same time a patient came inside. After two hours i became free. At that time i heard a knock. I stood straight and said,"Come in."

I am surprised to see the person who came in. I just jumped and went to the person and hugged him. The person to hugged me back.

"Now Swara will forget us." i heard some voice and saw my friends standing and smiling at us. I ignored them and released the hug and asked the person,"Ashvik when did you come from Delhi???"

"Just now i came. I didn't even go to my home. Coming straight from the airport to see my mirchy."

"Huh!! Ashu go and see aunty. We will meet in the evening. Bring aunty to our home. We all will go out."

"Okay Swara. Now i will leave. Bye." he said and hugged me and nodded his head to Divya. Understanding him she went behind him. They both are in love for one and half years. Ashvik is my father's friend's son. We are family friends from the time of my grand father. Ashvik is now working in a reputed company. Divya is general doctor here. Ashvik met her when he comes to see me as Divya is my friend. Then both became friends and one day he proposed her and she accepted his proposal at that moment as she too loves him. Ashvik's mother also know this. She felt bad at first as both our families want us to get married but i and Ashvik both haven't thought like that. She understood us and she said okay to Ahsvik and Divya's marriage but Divya's parents are hesitating for this marriage as Ashvik's father has another family. I don't know what is Ashvik's wrong in this. But talks are going between these two families. Hope for a good result. After they went from there I saw my other friends who are glaring at me. I smiled sheepishly at them and went to them.

"See Vishal now we are visible to her."

"Yes Nandy and this is not new na!!! It happens every time."

"Leave it guys!!! We are with her all the day. But she and Ashvik meet only when they get time. So it's natural. Come on Swara we will go to canteen. Just ignore them." Kaushik said and i smiled and showed my tongue to Vishal and Nandy and went from there. Kaushik is always my saviour. He is like a bhai to me. He is two years senior to me. Vishal and Kaushik are of same age while Nandy,Divya and me are of same age and also we are from same college. Two persons are missing as they are in leave today. Rishi and Deepika are also our gang and they are newly married couples. Actually Rishi is our friend but after their marrige Deepika also became our friend. We all 6 are very close. These 5 are my another family.

So this chapter is all about our heroin Swara. I just wanted to show you who all are involved in Swara's life. And also about her. As everyone are so important in her life. And next chapter is all about Sanskar and his family and friends. I post this ss on alternate days. So next episode on 25th January.

Now read and comment your views.