* 10.Fixing The Marriage *

Swara's POV

Today is my birthday. I got call at 12am from my friends. Everyone wished me as they are in conference call. Then my grand ma,grand pa,ma and dad came to my room with a cake and then i cut the cake and gave to everyone. After wishing me again they went to sleep. I also went to sleep. I got up in the morning and got ready and came down with the dress grand ma and grand pa gave. I always get two dresses in my birthday. One by my grand parents and other by my parents. I wore the dress my grand parents gave in the morning and my parent's dress i wore in the evening. Ashvik and Meena aunty(Ashvik's mother)was sitting in the couch and were talking to my parents. Ashvik saw me coming and smiled at me. Then we all went to temple. From there we went to restaraunt and finished our breakfast. Then Ashvik and i went to hospital while others went to home. On the way we saw crowd gathered in the place and we went there only to see people are just standing and seeing. Some are taking videos and sharing it in social media. I was furious and want to smash all of them but my conscious told me now the one who is struggling for the life is important so i did necessary first aid and saw a car approaching. The car stopped and a man came down. I went and asked him help. He accepted and we put the man in his car and asked him to follow us. I went to my hospital and admitted him. Then the man came to me and asked questions which were absurd.(I don't want to repeat the scene again as it will make you bored) I glared at him and went with Ashvik. I changed my dress and went to home as i don't want anyone to worry. I entered inside my home.

"Shona what happened?? Why you changed your dress?"

"Grand pa an accident happened. Don't worry not for me but for someone else, so i helped him and my dress was blood so i don't want you all to worry that's why i changed."

"Okay beta."

"Shona today Sujatha is coming with her family. Sanskar is also coming. So evening don't plan anything."

"Ma you know i spend my evening with my friends only na."

"Then ask them to come here. We will prepare dinner here itself. You all can spend time here."

"Mom this is not fair."

"Swara you all are just going to eat dinner and come home. You are going to eat in home instead of hotel. If you are worried about menu then we can order in hotel. But not going out."

"I hate you ma."

"Haan haan i love you too." ma said and went from there smiling. But okay i can adjust even my friends won't feel bad as they like ma's food. I called everyone and informed about it. All are happy as they want to eat from ma's hand. I smiled and said to my mom to prepare some dishes and told her,"Ma i will help you okay."

"Shona no need of anything. You spend time with your friends. I am there na i will help her." Meena aunty said and i smiled and went from there.

Sanskar's POV

Ishaan saw me differently. I just avoided his gaze and concentrated in driving. He tapped my shoulder,"Sanskar what is happening here??"

"Can't you see i am driving."

"Sanskar do you think i am blind??? I am not asking what are you doing!! I am asking you what happened in hospital."

"Nothing happened Ishaan why are you asking??"

"Do i look like a fool?? Idiot i am asking about your romance with that girl." i stopped the car and glared at him and said,"I didn't romance with her. I was just speaking with her. She was different than the doctors i met so i liked her. Wait wait don't think like that just i like her as a doctor not what you think."