* 2.Sanskar *

Sanskar's POV

I got up of bed, swtiched of the alarm and went to bathroom to freshen up. After few minutes i came back and went out of the room. I saw my brother Laksh coming from his room. I waved him and he did it back and we both came down and took my bike. We reached a park and we did our work out.

"Bhai did chachi talked to you??"

"Uff Lucky she is always behind me saying me to marry. I don't know what to do!!!"

"Why you are against marriage bhai??"

"Lucky i am not against marriage. Just that i don't want to get married. I am not prepared."

"Bhai the marriage will not happen as soon as you say yes. So what is the problem??"

"No Lucky i am not ready. If i do as you say i know about mom. If i say yes within 2-3 days she will bring a girl. So why to risk??"

"You are right bhai. But don't make chachi wait. She is worrying a lot. You are also getting older."

"Yup Lucky. Come we will go." I said and we both went from there as we finished our workout.

I entered inside and saw my bade papa,Lucky's papa is sitting in the sofa and reading newspaper while my another bhai Adarsh he is seeing some files. I went to the kitchen and saw my bhabhi Pari and ma Annapoorna cooking. Ma saw me and smiled and gave my protien shake. I hugged her and wished her.

"Sanskar why don't you not accepting for marriage???"

"What happened to everyone here??? Today why everyone are around me asking me to marry???"

"Sanskar because chachiji called everyone here and worried that you are not accepting for marrying???" my mom,dad and my sister Uttara are in Mumbai as my papa is a Senior manager in State Bank of India. He gets transferred for 3 years once. Now they are in Mumbai. I don't like to leave Kolkata so i always stay with my bade papa and ma. But Uttara can't stay without mom and papa. She needs mom for everything. So she always changes her school. As a result she don't have close friends. But she didn't feel much for that. Now she is doing her college. She is in her third year. This is the last year. So everyone are forcing me. I came out of my thoughts when bhabhi snapped her fingers before me.

"What are you saying bhabhi??? Why this mom is like this!!! She can't understand me at all."

"Sanskar don't say like this.She is your ma who cares for you. After you get married only we can get Laksh and Uttara married. So that only she is insisting you to marry. Also this is age to marry Sanskar. Everything should happen at that time. If not then we have to suffer a lot."

"Mom i need time to think about it." She sighed and I came to my room. I lay on the bed. I am just irritated as everyone are on getting me marrying. It's not that i don't want to marry. I am just afraid to take the responsbility now. Don't know what is in my store. I sighed and took the towel and went to bath. After getting ready I came down and went and sat in the dinning table.

"Sanskar how is everything going on your division???"

"Everything is good as of now bade papa."

"Okay good. Today you said you have a meeting right??"

"Yes bade papa, Mr.Rathore organised this meeting at his office. We have to get that deal at any cost. If we get this deal then it will play a vital role in our company's growth."

"Ya i know. Be careful with Mr.Mathur. He is our opponent and he will surely make something to tease you and get you angry. I know about Mr.Rathore, he doesn't like people fighting. Mr.Mathur will make all the possible ways to make you fight with him. So be cool with him."