* 3. A Proposal and Hatred *

Swara's POV

I entered inside my home after a tiring work. Yes today i did 3 operation back to back without any rest. I saw a difference in the environment of my home. All are sitting in the living room and discussing something very deeply. I entered inside and hearing my sound ma turned back and saw me.

"Swara freshen up and come fast we have something important to tell you." this made me suspicious. I know some thing is gonna come. I just nodded my head and went to my room. I freshed up and came down. Ma gave me tea and made me sit near her. She then passed me a photo. "Swara just now Kala aunty came and gave me this photo. His name is Naveen and he is also a doctor. He is a neurologist and working in CBS hospital. He is Kala aunty's nephew. She suggested about you to her brother and showed your picture. Their family and Naveen liked you. Shall i ask Kala aunty to fix a time to talk to you???"

"Ma do you all like him??"

"As of description given by Kala we all like him. Even he wants to marry a doctor. He is good boy and a teetotaller. Go and talk to him and then say your opinion to us. We all feel he will be the man of your dreams."

"Grand pa if you all like him then i will go and see for sure. But as of now i don't have any free time. On sunday i can meet him. Ask him whether he is free."

"Even Kala aunty said that the boy wanted to talk to you and he is ready to meet on Sunday." i glared at my mom. She smiled sheepishly and went to kitchen to make dinner. I sighed and went to my room. I lay on the bed and thought about him. He is looking good but we shouldn't judge a book a by it's cover. So don't know what type of person he might be. Talking to him doesn't make a big opinion. So i made my mind to give a try. By seeing everyone's eager faces i don't want to disappoint them. I know how much they are waiting to see my marriage. As their only child i should make them happy. Any day i am gonna marry why not now?? Yes then i should meet him on sunday. I made my mind and opened the WhatsApp group BIRTH TO DEATH. Ashvik,Divya,Kaushik,Nandhini,Vishal,Rishi,Deepika and me are there in the group. Though we didn't know each other from birth except me and Ashvik still we feel we know each other from birth and our friendship will continue till our death. There is no doubt in that. I took a pic of Naveen and sent his pic to the group. Below the pic i typed the message he is the groom whom my family has seen and i am going to see him on Sunday. I just kept the mobile aside and closed my eyes but i couldn't sleep because of the sound from my mobile continously ringing. It's my message tone. I know whose messages are that but didn't expect this earlier. I smiled and opened my message. All are from my friends enquiring about Naveen. I rolled my eyes and replied,"Guys stop this i don't know anything about him. After meeting him i will explain everything about him. As of now just let me sleep for few minutesS." switched off my net i closed my eyes.

Sanskar's POV

I am in office doing my work. I am busy nowadays in this hotel construction. I couldn't even spend time with my family. Today mom and dad are coming here and I should go earlier otherwise i can't hear the rants of my mom. She will not let me be in peace if i didn't see her today. I finished my work soon and went to my home.

Mom,dad and Uttara already came and Mom and dad are talking with bade papa and ma while Uttara is with bhabhi and my nephew. I went and hugged my mom and dad. They are happy seeing me there."Finally you came. I thought you wouldn't come to see us as you are so busy with your work" sarcasm was clearly in my mom's voice. I just smiled and pinched her cheeks,"My sweet mom you are more important to me than my work. Understood."

"Ya ya i know how much we are important that's why you are not listening to us and getting married." she started again. I am pissed of with her. She always talks about this. That's why i reduced talking with her. I just talk with dad and Uttara. I sighed and looked at her like "you won't leave this?"