Darkness Raising: Part 4

Karina's POV

Suddenly Bulkhead appears in vehicle mode and opens his doors to us. "Get in, now!" he shouts. We all get in. I notice Miko in the back seat with me and she motions for me to be quiet.

"Thanks Bulkhead" I say smiling.

"Yeah thanks" Rad says.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" he demands as he dodges blasts.

"We were worried about Miko.Have you seen her?" Jack asks him.

"What's she look like?" Miko asks sitting up with a smile. Bulkhead stops behind a giant rock and tells us to get out. We do so and he goes to fight the cons. I watch him climb a cliff to get to the ship. Once he dealt with the three guards he turns to us.

"Where is Miko?" he asks us and I look around confused. When I look back up I see Miko in his hand. More guards appear and Bulkhead hits them. Before he and Miko disappear into the ship.

"Think they forgot about us?" Raf asks and I shrug. They both turn and gasp. I turn as a decepticon grabs them.

"Let my cousin go!" I shout running to save him. But the other con grabs me instead. "Let my go you overgrown trash can!" I scream banging on his servo. I feel my necklace heating up along with my body.

"I sense energon coming from this one" the con holding me tells the other.

"Knock her out, Starscream will find out about it later" they other tells him. Something zaps me and I black out. The last thing I hear is Raf and Jack calling my name.

(Inside Decepticon ship) Third Person

"Karina!" Raf shouts looking at his older cousin.

"Is her neck glowing?" Jack asks him and Raf looks at her neck. To see a faint blue glow.

"It must be her necklace, it does that occasionally" Raf says shrugging. Relaxing as he sees his cousin breathing.

"Bring them to the brig.Commander Starscream is keeping the other human there" the con holding Karina tells the other.  Suddenly they were both knocked over letting go of the humans. Arcee catches the boys while Bumblebee catches Karina jolting her awake.

Karina's POV

"What's going on? What happened?" I ask weakly as I look around. "Bumblebee" I say with a smiling as he sets me down.

"Where are Miko and Bulkhead?" Arcee asks us.

"Somewhere on this ship looking for Agent Fowler" Jack replies. So we start to make our way through the ship in search of our friends. Along with Agent Fowler. We soon found Miko and Bulkhead.

"Brought the humans, uh?" Arcee asks Bulkhead.

"You try getting them to stay behind" he tells her.

"We need to find Fowler and get this kids out of here" Arcee states.

"He's in the brig" Jack and Raf say together. We make our way through the ship and are surrounded. While the bots fought, us humans tried not to get squashed. We made it to the bridge where Arcee tells us to stay put.

"That, was intense" Miko stats.

"It's your fault we're stuck in here" Jack tells her.

"Did I ask you to follow me?" she demands.

"You wanted us to be a band" he reminds her.

"Maybe I wanted to go solo" she states.

"Well, maybe I have some regard for your safety" Jack says annoyed.