Chapter Four

A/N: Is it me, or does James look hot when does the Ice Bucket Challenge? I can never stop watching the video! 

Also, this is about two months later :)

***Y/N's POV***

I woke up with an awful feeling. I felt like vomiting. I quickly got out my bed and walked down to the kitchen, searching for some panadol. Luckily, I found some and quickly grabbed a drink of water. I than took the panadol and sat on the counter, holding my head as a headache began forming. I than heard the front door open to reveal a soaking wet Fred Weasley. I must admit that he looked really good as his shirt clung to his body. He smiled at me before grabbing his wand out, muttering a spell and grabbing the towel that appeared in front of him. 

He started to dry himself before walking over to me and giving me a small kiss. He smirked a little before kissing me on the cheek and leaning against the counter next to me.

"Morning." He smiled. "It's about time you got up. It's ten in the morning,"

"Sorry. I guess I slept in." I smirked. "But why are you soaking wet?"

"Me, Ron and Harry just did this thing the Muggles do. They call it an Ice Bucket Challenge." He smiled, emphasizing the word challenge

I laughed a little before wondering why George hadn't done the challenge. He'd love to do that sort of stuff.

"I'm going to check on, Georgie," I smiled, pecking Fred on the lips before waling back up the stairs.

(Valentina, for my own safety, I'd say that you read no further😁)

As I neared George's door, I could the slight sound of moaning. I leaned closer to the door and snickered before opening the door. My eyes widened as I saw Valentina straddling George. They were both shirt-less, lying on the bed, but at least Valentina was wearing a bra. I burst out laughing which made them instantly stop and Valentina looked at me before screaming.

"Y/N! Get out!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my Lord, Valentina! I knew and George had a thing going on, but I never expected this!" I laughed.

"Get out!" She screamed, blushing a little.

Since she scared me I smiled before closing the door, but soon opened it to see them snogging again.

"Use protection!" I laughed.

Valentina soon lifted her head to glare at me. "Sure thing. NOW GET OUT!"

I quickly closed the door and ran down the stairs laughing my head off. I ran into the kitchen and Fred, who had somehow made pancakes, looked at me weirdly.

"What's up with you?" He smiled, placing the pancakes on a tray and walking over to me.

"Valentina and George were making out on the bed ... shirtless," I smirked.

By this time, Fred was laughing his head off as well, but that soon stopped as we calmed down. Fred than smiled at me before taking me by the hand and dragging me outside as he struggled to balance the tray in his other hand. He dragged me all the way to a willow tree and sat down on a blanket, I took a seat next to him. He placed the tray down in front of us before picking up a pancake and eating it. It was than that I noticed that he had a tub of Nutella in his lap. I giggled a little as he got it all over his face. He smiled at before wiping his face.

I now that we may be young, but I did want to marry him. He was the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I even wanted a little family. I mean, a little Fred would be adorable. Raising a baby would also be really fun, especially since I had always dreamed of having a baby and watching them grow up, get married and have children of their own. I had also once had a dream that felt so real, only to wake up and it sadly wasn't. Molly kept on bugging Fred to propose to me and I really hoped it would happen sometime soon. I smiled at the thought.

Suddenly, I felt Fred's soft lips press against mine. He pulled away and I could see the chocolate all over his mouth, which meant I know had some on my lips. I wiped it away and smiled a little, but I soon began to feel a little nauseous. I also had a really bad headache coming on, as I clenched he side of my head.

"Are you okay, Love?" Fred asked.

"I'm going back inside. I don't feel very well. I feel nauseous and like I'm going to have a bad headache." I said, grabbing his shoulder to help me stand up.

He quickly stood up and picked me up bridal style before walking back over to the house. He opened the door and Molly ran over as fast as she could as she saw me in Fred's arms.

"Oh my! She's so pale!" Molly shrieked. "Is she okay?"

"She said she doesn't feel well. She said she felt nauseous and had a headache coming. Than she struggled to stand, so I bought her back here." Fred said in a concerned tone. "I'm going to give her some panadol and take her to bed,"

"Oh, no, Fred. I'll look after her. Take her upstairs to her room and place her on the bed." Molly said. "I know what's happening,"

Fred nodded his head before walking me up to my room, but he was stopped by Avery running up to me.

"Oh my Merlin! Is she okay?!" She asked, smiling weakly at me.

"I dunno. She has to lay down and my Mom will look after her," He smiled before running into my room and placing me on the bed.

As soon I laid down, I shot back up and ran into the bathroom. I ran over to the toilet and began throwing up. Fred ran in straight after me and tied my hair back into a ponytail so that it didn't get vomit all through it.

"Jesus, Love! What's wrong?" He asked, crouching down so he was my height.

"I don't know," I whimpered.

Molly than rushed in and quickly took me away from Fred, placing me back on my bed before giving me some weird looking medicine. Than she placed a wet rag on my forehead as she than gave me some panadol to stop the headache. She soon yelled at Fred to leave the room and he did as he was told, closing the door behind him.

"Sweetheart .... when was the last time you had.... you know what with Fred?" Molly questioned.

"The morning of the wedding," I answered, a little embarrassed.

"Uh-huh. And when was the last time you had period?" She asked.

A wave of shock ran through my bones as I realized I hadn't had period for a while, which was not normal. I looked at her and sighed.

"Go to the bathroom and pee on this," She said, handing me a pregnancy tester. (Is that what they are called? Meh... But you do actually have to pee on thing.)

I nodded before walking into the bathroom and..... you know the rest. Molly sat on the bed as we waited for about fifteen minutes, than we looked at the results. 

I was.........

A/N: I was............. a virgin!! Jk! I hope you enjoyed.