Chapter Six

Two months later...........

***Y/N's POV***

It had been two months since I found out I was pregnant, meaning I was now five months pregnant. Harry, Ron and Hermione had ran away the night I had announced my pregnancy. It was quiet sad, to be honest, and for about a week I thought it was because of me. Molly was beginning to wonder what had happened to them, Arthur stopped working in hopes that Ronald would come home some time soon, Ginny tried finding Harry, but it was no use as she had to go back to school, Bill and Fleur went back to their home, and Fred and George had to shut down the Weasley Wizard Wheezes as Death Eaters attacked the store. But Avery and her family sadly had to go back to their house, which was really sad as I technically had no-one to talk to now. Apart from Valentina and Fred.

"You ready, Love?" Fred asked, walking into the bedroom.

Today, we were finding out what gender the baby was. We decided to go to a hospital that wasn't in Diagon Alley and that we would go somewhere where Muggles lived. Especially after the Death Eaters attacked Diagon Alley. I smiled at him before standing up and walking over to him.

"Yes. I'm ready," 

Fred smiled before grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs.

***Time Skip, Fred's POV***

I absolutely loved that I was having a baby with the woman I loved. It may have been a surprise at the beginning, but I soon didn't mind as my Mom began to give me a lecture on how this would improve the family. Then she started asking when I was going to ask her to marry me. Her birthday isn't to far away, so I was thinking of asking her then. Her birthday was in less than a week. I had an idea of taking her out to a restaurant, but she didn't really like going to posh places when she is pregnant, especially since she always ends up throwing up the food in their bathrooms. I could take her on a picnic by a lake and ask her there? I think that might work, so I guess I could do that.

Soon enough, me and Y/N ended up in front of the hospital. We walked inside and was greeted with the face of the woman at the front desk.

"Hi, guys. How can I help?" She asked.

"Ah, we have an appointment with Dr. Chang." I said.

Y/N was holding my hand and I could feel her sweating.

"Last name?" The woman asked.

"Weasley,"

She looked at her computer before smiling at us and letting us go to the waiting. Apparently we would be waiting half an hour as he was having an appointment with someone else. I than noticed that a woman, around the same age as us. She looked awfully familiar, but her head was focused on the baby that she feeding a bottle to. When she lifted her head, it was then that O realized who it was. Khloe West. Although, she had changed. Her hair was tied up into a messy ponytail and was died brown, she wasn't wearing as much make-up as she used to, and looked to be almost crying.

I noticed that Y/N had also noticed her, and the made eye contact. Khloe than stood from her seat and walked over to us, sitting down next to Y/N. Khloe looked almost sorry for all the awful things she did to Y/N.

"Hi, Y/N. Fred," Khloe smiled weakly. 

"Hey, Khloe. Are you okay?" Y/N asked.

Khloe sniffed a little before wiping her tears away, but it didn't really help as the tears came back. 

"Not really." Khloe sighed. "This is, Caitlin. I gave birth to her eleven months ago. Her father sadly perished in a fire that was created by Death Eaters."

"Oh." I sighed, squeezing Y/N's hand in mine.

"You're pregnant?" Khloe smiled, looking at Y/N's stomach.

"Yeah. I am," Y/N smiled, trying to cheer Khloe up.

She was about to say something when a doctor walked up to us and asked for us to follow to him.

"Fred!" Khloe yelled, making me stop to look at her.

She was holding a piece of paper in her hands and I took it away from her. "Give it to, Y/N,"

I nodded before running after Y/N and the doctor. Dr. Chang made Y/N lay on a bed-type-thing before pulling her shirt up to stop just bellow her chest. He than got the gel out and put some on her stomach before putting the scanner on. I looked at the little TV screen and saw the little baby that I was soon going to be able to hold. I could just imagine it. A little mini me smiling up at me and when he cried, I'd come and hug him. I must been day dreaming for a while, because Y/N had to snap her fingers in front of my face.

She laughed a little before sitting up as the man wrote something down on a piece of paper. I helped her off the bed as she pecked me on the lips. We then turned to look at the man who had a smile on his face.

"Would you like to know the gender?" He asked.

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not so much of a cliff hanger, but oh well. I hope you enjoyed!