Chapter Eight

***Y/N's POV*** 

It had been a week since my birthday, and Fred had proposed to me. Of course I had said yes! It was honestly the best birthday gift a woman could ever ask for. Sadly, my mother and father were coming for dinner today. They don't know I'm pregnant yet, and I know my father will most likely be really angry. It had happened before in the family. My cousin, Kate, got pregnant at 19 and her family never let come near them again, but I still hang out with Kate .... sometimes. I was just worried about what would happen when my father came over. If he was mad, angry, sad, frustrated...... and confused. 

I sighed at the thought and decided to go take a bath. I quickly walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and started to get undressed. I turned the water on and jumped in the bath. I was just beginning to relax when the door slammed open. I opened my eyes and quickly covered my body parts, only to see Valentina standing the doorway, smiling.

"What do you want?" I asked, still covering my body parts.

"I'm so happy right now!" She squealed, closing the door and running over to kneel beside the bath tub.

"What?" I asked.

"George proposed to me!" She screamed, tears forming in her eyes.

Not the sad type of tears, but the oh-my-god-im-so-happy type of tears. She was smiling like the maniac she was.

"Really? That's amazing!" I smiled. "By the way, I'm naked having a bath. Do you mind leaving before-"

"Did you hear me and Valentina are getting married?!" George smiled, he was standing in the door way, not caring I was naked.

"GET OUT! I'M NAKED, GEORGE!" I screamed, making him run away.

I turned back to look at Valentina and smiled her. She was balling her eyes out and pulled something off her finger. She handed me her ring and smiled. It was beautiful. It was a silver ring with a beautiful red diamond.

"Wow. Valentina, it's beautiful. I'm happy for the two of you," I smiled, handing her her ring back.

"Thanks, Y/N. I just don't know if itsto early. I mean, I'm only ninteen. And he's twenty."

"Seriously, Valentina? I got knocked up at the age of ninteen." U laughed, making her smile a little.

"But what if my parents don't approve of him? They don't even know I'm dating him! Plus, you know how my parents want me to date a rich dude..." Valentina soghed, staring at the ring on her finger.

"You know you could just elope?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"No, I'm having a wedding that my family is invited to. Whether they object or not... I'll still marry George!" Valentina laughed, standing up before leaving me.

I couldn't wait for my wedding day. I was excited. I was going to wear a wonder white dress that flowed behind me. I honestly loved the idea of getting, but before I do, I wanna give birth. Just so I don't look like a fat ass elephant.

***Time Skip***

I had gotten changed into a red flowy dress. Molly had made lunch for my family that would be here any minute. I smiled a little as I felt the baby kicking.

"Whats got you all happy?" I heard the all to familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around and smiled at Fred.

"She's been kicking a lot, lately." I smiled, pecking Fred on the lips.

"Really?" He smiled, placing a hand on my stomach.

He smiled before hugging me, trying not to squash the baby.

"THEY'RE HERE!" Molly yelled from downstairs.

I smiled a little before walking out the door and down the stairs. I smiled a little as I saw my Mom and Dad sitting on the couch. When my mother saw me, she ran up to me, giving me a massive hug. Her smile faded when she realized there was a massive bump in her way. She looked down and smiled a little, her eyes filling with tears. It was hard to tell whether they were happy or they were sad tears.

"You-you are pregnant?" My mother smiled weakly.

"Uh, yeah." I smiled, feeling Fred's hand on my shoulder.

"How far along?" She asked.

"Seven months..." I replied, wondering what my father would do.

"Amos!" My mother smiled, calling over my Dad.

"Sweetheart, I haven't seen you for about a year!" My father smiled, about to give me hug.

His eyes suddenly widened as he saw the massive baby bump. His expression went from happy to anger. My father instantly looked at Fred and growled.

"You knocked up MY DAUGHTER?!" He screamed.

"Y-yes..." Fred stuttered.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He screamed, jumping on top of Fred.

The two of them fell to floor, my father punching Fred in the face. The whole Weasley family had suddenly run out from behind the corner, trying to get my father off of Fred. It only resulted in Arthur getting pushed away by my father. I had tears in my eyes, watching as my father punched my fiance. Everyone was screaming at him to stop before he killed Fred.

"STOP!!!!" I screamed, kicking my father off of Fred.

Fred quickly stood up, blood running out of his nose and lips. He even had some cuts on his cheeks. The whole room went silent as they stared at me. I just shrugged before Arthur helped my father to his feet.

"How dare you do this to my daughter!" He yelled, making me cling to Fred's arm.

"Shes twenty years-old, Amos! She can do what she wants!" My mother yelled. "Just be happy for her. She's our only child left! And I will not afford to lose her like we lost Cedric!" 

I could see the guilt in my fathers eyes as he looked at me, then my stomach.

"How many months?" He asked.

"Seven," Fred replied, wiping the blood off his nose.

"When is the baby due?" He asked, walking over to the lounge and sitting down.

"Some time in August." Molly smiled before running over to Fred. "Oh deary. Y/N, do you mind cleaning him up?"

"No. It's fine," I smiled, leading Fred into the kitchen.

I grabbed a rag and turned on the tap, wetting it as Fred leaned against the counter. I turned to look at him before wiping away the blood.

"I'm sorry about my Dad," I sighed.

"It's fine, Love." Fred smiled, kissing me on the lips. "Your father was just trying to protect you. Plus, I'd do the same if my daughter ended up being seven months without me knowing."

I laughed before grabbing some band aids. I put one on his cheek and smiled a little. I have to admit, he looked pretty beaten up. I didn't how long I was staring at Fred, because he smirked a little.

"like what you see?" He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." I smiled, making his smile fade. "I love what I see,"

Fred laughed a little before bending down to give me a kiss on the lips.

A/N: Ok, honestly. I just wanted this chapter to end. I didn't know how to end it. But I hope you liked it. ❤❤❤