Chapter Nine

A/N: This is two months later. So this is in August. 😉

***Y/N's POV***

I was helping Molly make lunch for everyone. The boys were outside having some boy time, Ginny and Valentina were working in the garden. Tomorrow me, Molly, Ginny and Valentina were going to look for a wedding dress. Sadly, it wasn't for me, it was for Valentina. She and George were getting married in a month, so that was pretty exciting news. Seriously. When Molly heard the news, she started planning everything. Sometimes I feel like that women is crazy. Ginny also went crazy. She started talking gibberish and running around screaming 'Gina is real! Gina is real!'. I have to admit that it was hilarious to watch. I smiled at the thought as I continued to cut up carrots. Molly was making a vegetable soup. She had also made some bacon considering I had been bacon for the past two months. 

I felt someone put their hands on my hips, making me jump a little. I turned around to see a smiling Fred. He pecked me on the lips before letting me get back to cutting the carrots. Once I was done, I put them into the soup as Molly started to cut up some bread and put it on the table. Once the soup was ready, I began to put it into bowls as Molly placed them on the table. I walked out the front door and spotted George, Fred and Arthur with a beer bottle in their hands. 

"Hey boys!" I yelled as they all turned to face me. "Lunch is ready!"

The three of them quickly walked inside and threw there bottles away before sitting down at the table. Fred sat next to me, Valentina and George sat on my right, Arthur sat at the head of the table, and Molly and Ginny sat next to Arthur. 

"Wow! That's a lot of bacon, Y/N!" George laughed.

I glared a him, making his smile fade and making stop laughing. 

"George! She's pregnant!" Valentina said, elbowing her soon-to-be husband in the ribs. "Sorry, Y/N," 

"It's fine." I smiled. "But, seriously, I am hungry. And George, when you get Valentina pregnant, she'll go through the same thing as me. Eating a mountain of ice cream!"

George spat out the food that was in his mouth when I said that. Everyone just laughed, apart from George and Valentina. They had shocked expressions on their faces. I winked at Valentina and continued to eat my lunch; but that didn't last long as I felt a little sick.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back," I smiled, standing up and walking up to my bedroom.

As soon as I reached the bathroom in Fred and I's room, I felt this sharp pain before felling something dribbling down my leg. I started to panic. I mean, I knew I w due to give birth any day now, but this was scary. I had stories about how much pain you go through to give birth and that was about to happen to me.

"FRED!" I screamed. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps running up the stairs and Fred came running in. My eyes were filled with tears at immense pain.

"Babe. What's wrong?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.

"My water just broke!"

A/N:

Yeah. Your water broke! And now Fred has to deal with it!