Chapter Seven

***Y/N's POV***

"Would like to know the gender?" He asked.

"Yes," I smiled, squeezing Fred's hand in mine.

I was so excited that I could literally run around the whole universe and back in a flash of lightning.

"Well, I'm glad to say that you two are going to be parents of a little girl." He smiled.

I smiled a massive smile before being kissed by Fred. He looked extremely happy, and before I knew it, we were back at the Burrow, being bombarded with questions from Molly and Valentina. I was really happy to be having a baby girl with the person I loved. I always imagined what a little girl would like. And she always had curly red, big blue eyes, freckles and a massive smile. I had also seen how Fred plays with the little kids whenever we go to the park. I must say that it is adorable to watch. If we ever have a family, I know that Fred will be an amazing father. Hopefully he wouldn't tell them how to do pranks, but then again, this Fred Weasley that we're talking about.

"Oh, Fred, Y/N! What gender? And what name have you picked for the baby?" Valentina smiled, giving me a hug whilst she tried not to squash the baby living inside me.

"It's a girl," Fred smiled, making Molly squeal really loudly.

"Y/N dear, what are you going to call it?" Molly smiled, leading us to lounge room where we sat on the couch as everyone crowded around us.

The smiles on their faces were wide as they all began guessing names. I smiled a little as Fred cleared his throat so we could speak.

"Well, we have two that we really like--"

"WHAT ARE THEY?!" Valentina screamed, making everyone jump in their seats.

She just smiled, before backing off and resting her head on George's shoulder.

"Well, we really like the names: Leilani and Rosalee." I smiled.

"I like Leilani better than Rosalee," Valentina smiled, sitting up right in her chair. "Rosalee just sounds like a bitchy name,"

"Wow. Now I feel like a great soon-to-be mother," I smiled sarcastically, making the others laugh.

***Time Skip***

It was around midnight and I still couldn't get to sleep. I just couldn't stop moving around and I was beginning to think that I was waking Fred up. I also felt a little bit sick, so I decided to lay on my side. I then felt someone snake their arm around my waist and rest their hand on my stomach. 

"You okay, Love? You've been up all night," Fred grumbled, sounding like he had been woken up multiple times.

"Yeah." I said. "I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" 

"Only ten times. But then again, a man has to put up with anything for his pregnant girlfriend," He replied, pulling me a little closer to him. "And it's your birthday tomorrow,"

He turned over onto his back and turned on the lamp that sat on the night stand next to his side of the bed. He then turned back to face me and smiled weakly. I noticed the bags under his eyes and suddenly felt guilty that I had kept him up all night. Fred also had really red eyes, like he was trying to stay awake, but he really just wanted to go to sleep.

"I can go sleep in the lounge room if I'm keeping you awake--"

"No, Love. It's fine." He smiled. "Plus, I don't want you to go,"

"But I don't want to keep you awake." I sighed.

Fred smiled slightly before kissing me on the lips. I smiled a little and  Fred just stared into my eyes.

"It doesn't matter. Anyways, I can always retreat to the floor," He laughed, but not to loudly so that he would wake up the others.

I then quickly looked a the clock and sighed. It was only 1 am and we went to bed at 8 pm. That meant I had kept Fred up for almost six hours. I decided to get up and go sleep on the couch. I grabbed my pillow, but as I did so I felt a hand grab mine. Fred looked me and pouted a little.

"Where are you going, Love?" He asked, sitting up in bed.

"Sleeping on the couch." I smiled as Fred tried to stop me. "I'm not going to listen to you as I want you to sleep. Plus,  getting a pregnant woman mad isn't very good,"

I then walked away and down the stairs, hugging my pillow into my chest. I then grabbed a spare blanket and laid down the couch. I just couldn't stop worrying about this war that was certainly going to happen. I was also worried about Harry, Ron and Hermione. They may not be family, but they sure seemed like that. Not to mention that Hermione was like a little sister to me. Whenever Draco - or anyone - called Hermione a Mudblood, I would always step up for her.

A/N: The end! Of this chapter! I honestly didn't know how to end it and I wanted to just finish the chapter. So yeah. Very boring chapter!