Chapter Ten

A/N: At the hospital..........

***Fred's POV***

"Come one, Love. You can do it!" I smiled weakly as Y/N squeezed my hand tightly.

She was screaming in pain and her eyes were full of tears as the nurse told her 'push'. I could tell that she was in a lot of pain right now. I honestly hated seeing her like this. It broke my heart to see her in this much pain.

"II HURTS A LOT!" She cried, tears running her face, as her grip tightened on my hand.

I whimpered in pain as she continued to squeeze my hand. I swear all the blood in my hand was gone, but that wasn't important right now. What was important was making sure that the love of my life was alright. My family had been waiting in the waiting room for over 40 hours now.

(Just so ya'll know......... it takes about 40-50 hours for a women to give birth. True fact! Even though the internet says that it is 6-12 hours. They're wrong. It took me 58 hours to come out of the womb!)

Luckily, Y/N had almost finished giving birth to our little baby girl. Seriously, I could hear the baby crying. Although it was pretty hard to hear the baby as Y/N kept on screaming and crying in pain.

"Mrs. Weasley. One more push and you're all done!" The nurse smiled.

"You hear that, Babe? One more push!" I smiled, trying not to let the pain from her squeezing my hand make me cry. "You can do this, Love."

Y/N looked at me and smiled a little, but she quickly whipped her head around as she pushed. Her grip on my hand suddenly loosened and I could see her tear stained face. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face was red and started to take deep breaths. I looked over at the nurse who hadn't even let us see our child. She just took her away and into the testing room. I looked down at Y/N as she closed her eyes, trying to get her breath back. She didn't let go of my hand and I kissed her on he cheek, making her smile a little.

"You did it, Love." I smiled, watching as she turned to face me.

"Thanks," She smiled weakly.

I kissed her on the lips before the family barged through the door of the room. My Mom ran straight over to us, followed by the rest of the family.

"Wheres the child?!" Mom yelled in excitement.

"Here she is," The nurse smiled , walking through the crowd of my family and stopping by the side of Y/N.

Y/N smiled widely as she saw her baby girl, and I also smiled. She was so cute. They had dressed her in some small pink pj's. Y/N held her arms out as the nurse handed the baby to her before leaving us alone.

This is your baby❤ :

"Shes adorable," Valentina smiled, tears in her eyes

George wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Shes going to be great in this family, Freddie." George smiled, patting me on the back. "I'm happy for ya'."

"Thanks mate," I smiled, looking at Y/N and the baby. "Hey, baby-girl."

Y/N looked up at me and smiled. This was the happiest I had ever seen her. The way her eyes were glistening with happiness, the way she smiled widely and the way she looked at our baby girl.

"What are you gonna call her?" Ginny and Mom asked.

"What are we gonna call her, Y/N?" I smiled, looking at the tiny baby.

"I like the name Kaitlin," She smiled.

"Kaitlin Weasley. Has a wonderful ring to it." Arthur smiled. "Speaking of 'rings' I could really go for a burger ring right now,"

Everyone let out a little laugh at my Dad, but he just kept a serious face, obviously meaning he waned a burger ring.

A/N: Yeah. You gave birth and now you have a baby girl! Congrats! Anywho, the next book is coming out soon❤😜