Chapter 15

This chapter is quite short. I just wanted to get another chapter out after a long time of not publishing.

Thank you GBButerfly for commenting.

Annabeth POV

"Do you know any Greek Mythology?" I asked

"Yes" Hermione and Ginny replied together

"I know a bit" said Harry "Hercules, Zeus..." he trailed off

"Nup" said Ron. Hermione glared at him disapprovingly.

"Well Harry, Hercules was the Roman name for Heracles but close enough, it'll help you understand" she took a breath "We're all demigods"

"Wait bu..." Hermione started

"I'm a daughter of Athena" Annabeth continued relentlessly " goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, Percy is a son of Poseidon, god of the sea, earthquakes and horses, Thalia is a daughter of Zeus, god of the sky, and Lieutenant of the Huntresses of Artemis, Nico is a son of Hades, god of the underworld. Hazel is slightly different, she is a Roman demigod. She is a daughter of Pluto, god of the underworld and riches and Nico's half sister"

"How do we know you aren't lying? Can you prove it?" Hermione asked curiously

Percy put his wand down and focused, a stream of water flowed in from the bathroom next door.

"I'll take that" she said "but swear you are telling the truth on... the Styx, that's the oath isn't it"

"Yes, it is" said Nico "asking us to swear on that is pretty serious" he glared at her. Most people would have been cowed by his gaze, but not Hermione, she stared right back, daring him to refuse her.

"I swear on the Styx that we are all demigods" said Percy, breaking the silence. Thunder rumbled in the sky "there you have it"

We finished the day with a sword/dagger fighting masterclass for the wizards so they could defend themselves when they were with us.