????

In the past

???? Pov

We had just finished burying my sister, sarah.. Damn fallen, my team surrounds me, all of there words falling silent. But one thing i did hear. Was a fallen shouting,

???:RUNE!

MYy head darting to the sound. A wicked smile forming on my lips. Drawing my hand cannon i took aom and fired 3 times.
I watched him fall as another appeared behind him...THE ONE THAT TOOK HER.

catching him in his arms
????:BROTHER! BROTHER PLEASE.

I saw him bring the dead captain to his chest. Crying out what i thought was a name.

????REAVER!!!!

I could tell they were close. Family maybe,good.

????: I KNOW YOU CAN HERE ME FALLEN!!!KNOW THAT YOU BROGHT THIS UPON YOUR SELF. YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME. I TOOK HIM AWAY FROM YOU!!!

at that i transmatted back to the tower a smile never leaving my face.

Present..

I am not in a good mood. The vangaurd had made a peace treaty with the fallen. We may have finally killed the taken king. But onlt by making peace with the enemy.

???jake!!

Turning my head i saw cayde.

Cayde: look i know your not happy about the treaty with the falle..

Jake:YOUR DAMN RIGHT IM NOT!!

cayde:... You gonna let me finish?

Jake:... Continue

Cayde: shax found a new planet, one not touched by the darkness during the collapse. And it has people on it.

Jake:what!!!

Cayde:i know right!! Now i need some one to go map it and me and the vangaurd decided you and your team are the ones to do just that. So get some rest, you will be brieffed tomorrow morning. Your team already knows becuse i just told them.

Jake:whats the planets name?

Cayde: its called remnant