a son is found...prt 1

No one pov

At Beacon we see an angry "dragon", and a "baby dragon" shouting at the head master, who is scared for his life.

T.Y.: WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER/SISTER OZPIN!!!

Ozpin: I dont know, last I saw her she...she. Oh crap.

Yang: where is she oz!

Ozpin: she was....on the small ship.

Tai:the one the mon-

Yang: he is not a monster!

Tai:whatever he is! The one he went to the big ship in!

Ozpin:.. yes..

*ringringring*

A scroll was ringing. It belonged to the Wizard.

Ozpin: hello?

Rune:its me rune, i have ruby just so you know, she got curious and knocked herself out. She is awake now... though she is currently being hugged by half the crew

Ozpin:...what?

Rune:she was doing that eye thing she does when she wants something and half the crew saw.. So now she is running around giving hugs... And now she is... OH BY THE GODDESS GET OFF OF THE TANK!!

*beep*

The room was quiet. Before yangs hair caught fire, Scaring the adults.

Yang: IF SHE GETS HURT ITS ON YOU OZPIN!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
on the ketch. Things were...intresting to say the least.

Ruby: but it looks like a big spider!

Rune: it is also sentient and may not like-

A hum was heard and the spider tank started walking around... And the girl on top started to laugh and bounce around on the thing.

Rune: you just have a way with making things like you, dont you ruby?

Ruby: yeah, there was a time when grimm thing, would hang out around our house. It had green eyes instead of red.

Rune*now serious* ruby, what did this "grimm" look like.

Ruby: oh it was big green and it had this big sword and 3 glowing green eyes, it lives in a crystal near my home.
I still have a photo of it in our dorm room.

Rune's heart almost stopped at this, along with the crews.

Rune: GET A SKIFF READY TO HEAD OUT, AND BRING A WALKER WITH IT.

Ruby:why are we-

Rune grabbed her shoulders and stared her in the eyes.

Rune:are you sure of what you saw. This is VERY important ruby.

Ruby: y-yeah. Why?

Rune: then you are lucky to be alive. You met crota, a evil hive god. He has killed entire planets. And was last seen on the moon of earth.

Ruby:evil? He SAVED me from a bunch of grimm! He helped me get home to my mother.

Rune:what? But...hmn.

Rune walks away in both shock and confusion

Rune pov

What... That cant be. He HATES all who are not hive. Why would he spare a girl, after HELPING  her....

Rune: ruby, did he give you anything? Looks like...oh per say a crystal?

Ruby: yeah. Its right here.

She reached into her shirt and pulled out a Crystal necklace. The crystal was held by a hive metal clasp.

Rune: may i see it.

Ruby: sure! here.

When she handed me the crystal, it was like the heat left  my body into the crystal, it was as  i feared.

I quickly handed it back to ruby, and my body started to heat up.

Dreg: CAPTAIN! The ship is ready and so is the walker.

Rune:thank you, come now ruby, i need you to show me where this crystal is.

Ruby: are you going to hurt him?

Rune:no.. Something is off about him

Ruby: then lets go.

As we wnet to the ship we walked past a vandal. Grabing their arm i pulled them close

Rune: head to the academy, get the man named shaxx. Tell him of where we are going and why. I want a gaurdian nearby incase things get hairy.

Vandal: it shall be done

We get on the skiff and head to where ruby said. I was waiting for the trees to die but i was shocked when she said we were there, the trees are massive, and still growing. When we landed i told the Squad that accompanied us to stay put and only run over if gun fire is heard.

Rune: how old where you ruby when you found "him"

Ruby: i was five, i was surrounded by beowolves when he came from the trees.
We are getting to the entrance now.

I heard a boom and looked up, shaxx was here. He transmatted on the ground next to us.

Shaxx: i thought you would bring more to kill a god.

Rune:we are not.

Shaxx stopped walking

Shaxx: WHAT?!? WHY?!

rune: becuae he spared ruby after saving her, this is not the crota we know.

Shaxx had to run to catch up to us.

Shaxx: he spared the little one? After SAVING her?

Ruby: yeah he even gave me a cool necklace.

Rune: is this the cave ruby?

Ruby: yeah, hold on i will open it.

She then grabbed her necklace and put the crystal into the wall on the right. It glew a green i am all to familiar with.

A portal opened infornt of us. And we stepped inside.
We appeared in a long hallway, the door at the end...was crota. He was facing away from us. But he knew we were there. He turned and faced us, but recoiled at the sight of ruby, and what was hanging from her hand.

Crota:thaktíí?

(Don't know if real word or not, but in this book, its ruby)

Ruby:crota!!

The youngling thwn ran towards the dark god, latching onto his leg.

Crota:thaktíí!!

The behemoth then bent down and picked up the child, holding here close, and rubbing his face on hers.

Ruby: it is good to see you, these are my friends! The one with four arms is rune, the other is shaxx.

He looked at us and i swear the air in the room left.

Crota walked over to us,ruby on his shoulder, and held out his hand, and poked our heads, and what happend next almost made me run.

Crota: hello, i am crota. Brother to nokris. And the first borne of oryx,the taken king.