the "true" meaning of war....

Rune

As shaxx shown us all of his arenas that the students will fight in, me excluded, we had a unlucky incident involving ruby and a couple dead cabal, poor girl... Yang was of course furious but before she could do anything i knocked her out, we don't need her back in the hospital.

Shaxx: tommorow we will actually use these areas to test how well you fight, both alone and together.

Weiss:can we at least get rid of the dead alien. Ruby is traumatized!

Shaxx:she is...

We see ruby on the floor hugging her knees to her chest as blake tries to sooth her.

Shaxx:i will get to work on that right away.

Rune:you better.

Shaxx:do you want to fight right here and now fallen!!

Rune:lets fight then you ghoul. I am not as weak as i was at the gap.

Ozpin:can you two go 5 minutes without fighting or trying to kill one another?! And i will be talking to you shaxx after class.

S.R: butt out of this old man!

Blake:rune, please help me with ruby, i can't lift her

Rune:we will settle this later, ghoul

As i lifted ruby i could hear her mumbling about the amount of bodies in that hall.

Rune: youngling, ruby just listen to my voice. You are okay, they are gone.

Ruby:r-really

Rune:yes. Lets head back to the dorm and i will tell you some of those stories you kept asking about

Ruby:i would like that very much.

When we arrived i put yang on her bed and ruby on hers. I then told her story after story till she eventually fell asleep. Damn that ghoul. He forgets that these are children,not adults.
I bet he is having fun with ozpin.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Shaxx: thank the traveler my helmet has a silent mode or the old man would have nagged my ear off, i feel bad for my ghost. He has to hear all of this. I do feel bad for red though, i do need to clean the bodies out more often. At least none were alive
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yang pov

Ow.. My head. All i remember was that class with shaxx and ruby...

Yang:I AM GOING TO SHOVE THAT HORN UP HIS A--

Ruby: yang... Shut up im trying to sleep

Yang: sorry rubes, are you doing okay

Ruby: yeah... Rune helped me calm down. I am going to go back to bed now yang, night.

Poor ruby.. When i get the chance i am going to ram that damn horn so far up his ass he becomes a unicorn.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In the atmosphere

A ship i seen passing the moon. One with a deep red hue. A banner can be seen flowing from the sides of the ship. It was a fallen ketch... The machine plague has returned, but is it going to destroy remnant... Or help bring it into its own golden age.