the past will haunt...and angels will rise

Ozpin

"What...what do you mean me?"

Siva:you have sent 9,737 thousand people to thier deaths, you were the cause of an extinction level event, you are the real monster...not salem

" the deaths yes but an extinction level event?"

Siva: yes..when you died. Salem went to the gods, to bring YOU back. The light said no. So she went to the dark. He said yes. When the dark  found out he was tricked. He was mad. The  gods cursed salem with life. So she raised an army od every human on earth. The gods disappointed in thier creations whiped the earth clean, except for salem. She did all this for YOU. You are the sole cause of the extinction level event.

"No...no she would not go that far! And she HATES me!"

Siva:she hates you becuse you betrayed her. And killed both hers and YOUR children.

"W-what?, my c-children? What do yo-.... Oh god...

Siva:so... You remember your sins.

"Yes........i do."

Siva:you have two choices ahead of you ozma. Death....or redemption.

"Death wont kill me....just move me to a different host..... And i cant be redeemed...not for what i have done.

Siva:wrong.. You still can be redeemed ozma. Just as we are still able to be redeemed.

"How....HOW CAN I BE REDEEMED?!?! I HAVE SENT  OVER A MILLION  MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO DIE DUE TO MY SINS!!! I HAVE BETRAYED THE ONE I LOVE.... I HAVE KILLED MY OWN CHILDEREN OUT OF BLIND DEVOTION TO MY GODS!!! SO HOW.....how....how...."

At this point...all is hopeless..there is no redemption...not for me.

No one pov

As ozpin is on his knees, tears of agony,sorrow, and regret pour from hus eyes. Glynda can be seen walking towards the broken man. When she is close enough. She gets on her knees and holds him

Ozpins mind was broken. His spirit torn. But. His closest friend would be thier to put him back together.

Glynda pov

As i hold him. I looked to the man before us. His armour glowing red. I know his name...his name is death. And he has come to help a immortal find peace.

"Why?"

Siva:explain

"Why brake him?"

Siva:... In order for one to heal. The y must first be hurt. You are hus closest companion in a millennia. You MUST put him back together. Or all of us will die.
--------------------------------------------------------------
With rune and company
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rune

Ozpin..why. Why betray summer.

Ruby is fuming. So is summer. Both for two reasons.

Summer:ruby rose! You will watch you language and you salem will not encourage her!

A notification popped up on my hud.
Ruby:...yes mom

Salem:i wasnt!

And it shocked me to the core

"Hey ladies.... I have a problem over here."

The three women, god and shaxx looked at me.

Su.R.Sa.C.Sh: what is it?