the road to redemption,and the return, son prt2

Throne-world

The world was silent. The 2 elders in shock. There, before them, was a god that had killed worlds, and was also killed light years away. The child on the god's shoulder was looking at them in curiosity.

Rune

Rune: how, how are you here?! The gouls killed you on that godsforsaken moon!!

Shaxx:i was wondering the same thing.. How?how?HOW!!!

I backed away in shock, lightning was pouring off of him. I looked to crota...and saw guilt?

Crota: when i died on luna. I was taken, taken by the ball of light, it made me watch over you, from the very begging of your encounter with the ball, to your collapse. It showed me just how strong you are, it showed me just how wrong i was. It then sent me to this relm, it sent me here to be THIER traveler. So thats what i became.

Ruby then hopped down and stood beside me. Looking at him in both shock and curiosity

Rune:...explain... And do so before shaxx blows up.

Shaxx: * heavily pissed breathing*

Crota:i showed the people of this world magic. Not dark and cold like what my kind is known for, but light, like healing and warmth. I showed them unity in magic. And humanity went to it like moths to a flame, all the nations became one, all was at peace. Then the brother "gods" came... They turned humanity against one another. Turned man against man. So war broke out, all on who was more "loyal" to these so called "gods". The few people who still belived in peace through magic was killed off on the brothers order. I took as many as i could in here, and sealed off my throne world. But the brothers knew of my existence. They had thier followers break in here, and slaughter all they could. Only three survived, but they were dying. I put them into a deep sleep to save thier lives, and here they remain. They remain asleep. gathering thier strength so they can live on and teach the world.

Shaxx had calmed down halfway through the story. And now, from what i can guess, is calm. Ruby on the other hand... Is in nearly in tears

*Poomf*

Crota:ough.

ruby:that is so...so sad.

Crota:it is okay thaktíí, i have moved on.

Rune: the world has changed, it has changed massivly, magic is now a mere myth.

Crota:i know this.

Shaxx:i may hate what you are... But i no longer hate you for WHO you are.

Crota:gaurdian...thank you. And eliksni, thank you most of all.

Rune:why?

Crota: thank you for watching over her. Her scent is on you the most, and vis versa.

Rune:...hmn

Shaxx:what are you thinking about?

Rune: crota...how would you like to leave this place.

S.C.R: WHAT?!?!?

Rune: i can get you out of here. In exchange, i need you to help me defeat the darkness here...what do you say.

Ruby looked extremely happy and excited, shaxx was about to blow a fuse.

Shaxx: rune now think about this... How will the world react to him? To what happened? And to yet another race?and to one that looks like the walking dead.

Ruby:they will accept him! Or they will in time. Rune if you can get him out of here than please do.

Rune:well.. What do you say crota?

Crota: i would like that, very, very much. Let me wake up the survivors first... They are stable enough to be awake now.

The god then walked over to the wall, where four crystals where held, wait

Rune: i thought you said only three remained?

Crota:three only, this fourth found thier way in, she was heavily damaged, i put her in the same sleep as the others, and would question her when she wakes. She is... Different.

Ruby: different how?

Crota: she is like you..ruby

The crystals glow a bright white, so bright it is blinding

They shatter and three people fall to the ground, the fourth leans on something

???hmn

Ruby:....m-mom...?