𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

        "MOM?" Lucy yelled, her face contorted in confusion. "Have you seen my big suitcase? I can't remember where I put it last."

Allison suddenly around the corner of the corridor that led into the open room of the apartment. She watched as Lucy walked in between all the rooms. Allison cocked an eyebrow. "Did you check under your bed?"

Lucy stopped in mid-stride, exiting her Mom's room, about to enter her own. "No. It wouldn't be there any—"

Her cocky smirk disappeared into a shocked expression. Lucy rushed into her room. There was a beat of silence, making Allison lean her head forward in slight anticipation.

"Found it!"

Allison shook her head, walking towards the kitchen. "You're welcome!"

          THERE was a knock at the front door, making Allison look up from her magazine, pausing her hand from lifting her mug to her lips. Placing down her tea, she shuffled to the door.

Upon opening it, she found Peter Parker on the other side, backpack slung over his shoulder and a large suitcase in one of his hands, BFP engraved below the handle.

Allison smiled warmly. "Hello Peter."

Peter's smile stretched wider. "Hello, Ms. Green!"

She moved aside, allowing him inside. "I've told you this multiple times, it's okay to called me Allison."

Peter's cheeks flushed a ting of pink as he placed his luggage by the door politely. "Sorry. My bad. I-I keep forgetting."

She shook her head as Lucy rushed out of her room, holding her toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. "Peter! Yay! You can help me pack."

Peter could only throw a wave at Allison as Lucy dragged him back to her room.

Once Lucy shut the door, she spun on her heel to jump on Peter, flinging her toiletries on her bed. Peter stumbled back, being quick to catch her and hug her back. "Woah-!"

Lucy hugged Peter tightly, squeezing her eyes shut. After a moment, she nuzzled her face into his neck, making him blush. She mumbled something, which he couldn't hear.

"What?"

Drawing her face away, she stared up at him. "I said, I missed you."

Peter's confused expression turned into a happy one. He smiled warmly down at her before leaning down slightly to peck her lips. "I missed you."

Lucy smiles into the kiss. When Peter pulled away, he touched his forehead to hers. They both closed their eyes, savouring the moment. A minute passed before Peter pulled away once more, smiling at her. "So...packing?"

"Right!" Lucy chirped, eyes slightly widening. With her arms snaked around his neck, she turned her eyes down to the clothes that were neatly folded beside her empty, open suitcase.

She removed her arms before stepping closer to her bed, her hazel eyes raked over her clothes. Lucy mumbled off what she needed to bring. As she did this, Peter stepped beside her, gently scratching up and down her back reassuringly.

Peter's face suddenly twisted as his eyes spotted her suit that Tony Stark had given her. His chest twinged as he picked it up. "You're bringing your suit? Why?"

Lucy glanced up at him. She grabbed the suit from him gently, beginning to fold it. "Well, if there's crime in Europe. You never know. Why, are you not bringing yours?"

"I considered it not bringing it, but yeah. I brought it." Peter trailed off, eyes moving down to her empty suitcase. He bent down, beginning to place the folded clothes into it.

"Peter." Lucy said, placing the suit down. She watched him ignore her, continuing to pack for her.

"Peter." She repeated, getting ignored again.

"Peter." Lucy pressed once more, finally grabbing his arm and forcing him to turn towards her. When Peter finally looked at her, tears stung his eyes and a sudden sniffle escaped him.

She frowned with him, wrapping her arms around his neck again in a hug. "I know, I miss him too." Lucy said, tightly squeezing him. Peter suddenly hugged her back tightly, his body slightly shaking as he tried to hold back sobs. Lucy placed her forehead on his clavicle. "I know..."

A few minutes passed of Peter crying. Soon after, his quiet cries turned into sniffles and he pulled away to wipe his nose with the edge of his shirt. Lucy looked up at him sympathetically.

Her hand cupped his cheek. "Let's try and have a good summer, okay? I think it's what Mr. Stark would've wanted..."

Peter nodded to her words, knowing she was right. Turning her head up, she kissed her forehead. "Okay. Let's get you packed."

The two nodded to one another, packing Lucy for their exciting summer in Europe.

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘 ❞
❛ 𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 ❜

⤷ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
— — —
i think it's canon that peter is born
in 2001 (mcu wise), but if not, i'm
letting everyone know that i am making
him 17 y/o

lucy and peter are/were both 17 y/o in
2019 since they both got dusted from
the snap

peter : august 10th, 2001
lucy : october 21st, 2001

thank you for coming to my
ted talk