𝐓𝐖𝐎; TAKE OFF

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

          PETER'S head popped up, noticing his phone vibrating. Grabbing it, he saw the word unknown on the screen and he quickly realized it was Fury. Shaking his head, he let it go to voicemail and dropped it back on his table.

Behind him, Lucy browsed Peter's flannels hanging in his closet. One by one, she pushed a hanger with a shirt to the side. Upon finding a red, blue and white flannel she smiled.

Lucy slowly turned her head, glancing at Peter to see him pull his sock bin out from under his bed and toss a few pairs in his suitcase. Grabbing the shirt off the hanger, she slipped it on, her smile widening even further. Noticing the sleeves surpassed her hands, she rolled them until they sat under the bend of her arms.

Peter turned, instantly noticing his shirt on Lucy. A slight blush rose on his cheeks, finding it cute how it was a size too big for her. When she noticed, her face blanked, giving off an innocent look. "I-I'm sorry."

His smile widened and he flashed his teeth. Lucy approached him, walking into his arms for a side hug. Their heads both turned, staring at Peter's suit that was given to him from Tony. Peter felt Lucy's hand slowly rub up and down his back.

"You gonna bring it?" Lucy asked in a soft tone, looking up at him. Peter continued to stare at the suit.

"I'm not sure," he muttered back, blinking a few times.

"Hungry?"

The two teens jerked away from each other, shocked when a banana suddenly smacked Peter in the face. Peter's hand found his cheek, pressing it firmly. He looked at May with wide eyes. Lucy blinked, her body turned towards the closet as her arms hugged herself. After a moment, she sputtered, holding back a laugh. Her hands moved from around her torso to her face, hiding it.

May covered her mouth with her hands, chuckling. "So sorry. I thought that you could sense that, with your...Peter Tingle." She snapped her fingers, remembering her nickname.

Lucy's head bobbed up, her laughing ceasing abruptly. "I'm sorry, his Peter what?"

Peter closed his eyes in annoyance. "Please do not start calling it my Peter Tingle."

"So what, you can dodge bullets but not banana's?" May asked, stepping further into the room.

Peter glanced at Lucy for help. Lucy shrugged back. "She's kinda got a point there, Pete. Is your Peter Tingle suddenly not working?" She cocked a brow teasingly. Lucy waved her fingers towards him and Peter groaned, pushing her hands away.

His face dropped, "Don't even start with that." She giggled, winking at him.

Peter sighed, looking back at his aunt. "I just really need this vacation. I need a break."