𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ; DEADLY ILLUSIONS

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

"PETER?" Lucy asked, her voice full of anxiety. They watched the entire room fall away, revealing an abandoned building with only concrete support beams put in place.

"Fury—" Peter glanced at the man, who pulled out his gun.

"Nick, don't!" Lucy screamed, holding her hands in front of her face. A sudden blast clipped Peter's shoulder and hit Nick in the chest.

"Fury!" Peter cried out, jumping to his feet. They both turned, watching a drone hover towards them with blasters activated.

It shot Peter, hitting him in the chest. Peter's body flew back, hitting a beam and falling a few stories down. Without thinking, Lucy jumped over the edge after him to avoid getting shot. Slinging a web, Lucy lowered herself down to stand over him.

"Wow, Peter, wow." Beck's voice echoed around them. Lucy gritted her teeth angrily.

Bending down, she laced her hands around his bicep. "Come on, baby. Let's go." She whispered breathily, pulling on his arm. Lucy winced, but ignored the pain as they stood.

"I thought we all were close." The hum of a drone made they turn again. The two froze as multiple green lasers pointed right at the two. "Fury always had to die. But not you two."

"Stop hiding, Beck!" Peter yelled, slinging one web at a drone. The web fell through and the drone disintegrated away. He turned in all directions, trying to push Lucy behind him every time.

"I tried to help you walk away. Now you're making me do this." Beck continued, the comments directed more on Peter.

They turned in all directions as the building slowly turned into pitch black. Peter reached down, finding Lucy's hand and giving it a tight squeeze.

His black suit suddenly turned into his red and black one and he sparred a glance at Lucy. Her white and red had changed into her red and blue one.

In the distance, florescent lights suddenly fell above them, and lockers shifted forward on the sides. Beck had created a hallway from their school. In the middle of the hallway, as he stood in his Mysterio costume. "You told me you were just a kid."

When Peter and Lucy both tried to fire webs, it came out as green smoke.

"You told me, you wanted to run after the girl!" Beck appeared right behind the two and Peter swung up, attempting to punch him. A concrete beam suddenly appeared and Peter bent over, clutching his fist in pain.

"Peter!" Lucy screamed out, and Peter whipped around, watching Lucy get dragged away by the collar of her suit. "Help me!"

"Lucy!" Peter yelled, sprinting after her. His shoulder collided with a nearby classroom door and he quickly skidded to a stop when he was now on the edge of the Eiffel Tower.