𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄; NEW PLAN

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

EVERYONE looked around with gasps and awes, taking in the lobby of the hotel. It was spacey; coloured white and gold and looked a little too expensive.

"Wow, this place is so classy," Betty commented, smiling.

"Yeah, so why are we here?" another student chimed in before Flash cockily shook his head.

"Speak for yourself. I'm home."

As Lucy passed him, she rolled her eyes while frowning.

"What can I say?" Mr. Harrington glanced at the other teacher. "The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease!" Lucy's face scrunches, never hearing that phrase before. "Uh, everyone get settled in, rest up. Because tonight—big surprise—is Prague's annual Carnival of Lights!"

A few students cheered, excited to attend the street party. Peter felt his phone vibrate with a call and he pulled his hand from Lucy's stepping back from his peers. "Hello?"

"Parker, it's Hill. There's an earpiece with your suit. Put it on and await further instructions. Make sure to inform Green to do the same. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Peter agreed as Ned and Lucy approached him. He hung up the phone.

"Hey, man. Look, I am so sorry if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship." Ned said with wide eyes, causing Lucy to smile at how adorable she thought her friend was. "You know, I'm still your guy in the chair."

Peter shook his head, "No, no. You're good, man. Don't worry. I am too, anyways, with Lucy."

"Okay. Great. Great." Ned sighed, relieved.

"You know, we should all go on a double date when we get back to Queens, yeah?" Lucy suggested to the two, lightly hitting Ned on the shoulder. Ned smiles.

"That's a really good idea. I'm sure Betty will like that. So, what's the status on the Elemental thing? Where is it gonna happen?" Ned asked, looking between the two.

"Uh, here...in the city."

"Peter, we're here!"

"We know, Ned. We know. It's not good." Lucy turned close to him, holding a hand up to quiet him. She glanced over her shoulder, catching MJ staring at them. She furrowed her brows, glancing back to Ned and folding her arms over her chest. "But we're still trying to figure things out."

"You guys have to do something. Please. We're all counting on you two."

Lucy's expression dropped and her lids fell halfway over her eyes. "Gee, thanks, Ned. Absolutely no pressure at all..."