𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ; GIVE IT TO HER FOR ME, OKAY?

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘
𝐛𝐲 -𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧

— — —

          "OKAY, Fury's got the coded message." Happy announced, walking into the small room where Peter stood. Peter tapped his fingers on the machine, waiting for his suit to finish sewing. "Your friends are that the Tower Bridge. The boy called the London Bridge but I figured it out. I'm gonna go scoop them up. Okay? We're close. How's the suit coming?"

Peter nodded at him before turning back to the cylinder dome. "Almost done."

"Good. And, Lucy, how are you holding up?" The two men looked down to see Lucy nearly falling asleep.

She blinked before yawning. Next, she clenched her jaw before giving a thumbs up. "All good, here, Happy."

He offered Lucy a sympathetic smile. Bending down to her eye level, he gently placed a hand to the side of her face. He noticed how tired she looked, and how physically tolling the past twenty-four hours have been on her. Heavy bags had formed under her eyes, taking away her usual lively expression she had.

"Don't worry, okay? After all, this is over, we'll get you to a hospital." Happy offered, pursing his lips with a smile. Lucy's lips slowly tugged into a lopsided smile.

"All good here, boss." Lucy sank back into her chair when Happy stood back up. The two watched as she quickly fell asleep; literally passing out from exhaustion.

While Happy only chuckled, Peter felt bad for her, knowing that all this was ten times harder on her than it was for him. Happy glanced at Peter, "I have a feeling she won't be getting up any time soon."

Happy moved away and Peter quickly jumped forward. "Oh, wait. Before you go," He dug into his pocket, pulling out a small red velvet ring box. He offered it to him. "If something happens to me, could you please give it to Lucy? I wanted to tell her that I love her, and give her this promise ring..."

They both peered back down at the girl, who hadn't flinched or moved at all. Happy blinked, studying the ring when Peter flipped open the lid. The ring was simple and small. It had a silver band that didn't connect all the way. At one end of the ring, sat one green gem and at the other, a deep blue gem.

Happy shook his head, closing the ring box before pushing it back at Peter, "You're gonna take it back. You'll give it to her yourself. Okay? You got this. Now walk me through it."

"I know it's illusion tech, right? All I have to do is get on the inside of the illusion, then I can take it down. Find him, and he's just a guy, so I can take EDITH right back."

"Right, but last time, you and Lucy got hit with a train. Well, Lucy almost did."

Peter nodded, "True. But, this time..." he paused, wincing. "How do I explain this...uh, I have like a sixth-sense?"