REVERSE AU:

Note:I'm trying to do my own cannon version of reverse au so I'm sorry if you think it doesn't fit I have limited resources and not even sure if it's cannon or not TwT.
"When Edd stresses out on paperwork he would pet ringo and relax until her has to work on the paper work again"

"Even if Tord doesn't show it he still likes Edd and hopes he would come back"

"Tord would sometimes make flower crowns in the middle of the night when He can't sleep."

"Matt and Tom would cuddle when one of them gets a night mare from the wars they fought before."

"Patryck would compare him and paul as Winnie the pooh and Piglet due to their height size and their hoodie color."

"When The trio are bored they would watch a movie with Paul and Pat sitting beside each other while Tord just watches them be fluffy together."

"EdD mAy Or MaY nOt LiKe ToRd As MoRe ThAn A fRiEnD."

"When Tord is Sad and would be lying on the floor Paul and Patryck would lie down on him and comfort him."

"Edd would kill anyone in his path but during a time the Green army attack and crossed paths with Tord while Tord was buying groceries for himself and the others they both stared intensely at each other until Matt had to get Edd attention and that gave enough time for Tord to run."

I aM HoRRiBle aT tHeSe.
Sorry if I disappoint all of you. TwT