Chapter 5

This video, above will explain what a pacemaker procedure is.

Diane has three appointments down and one more to go. It's almost time for lunch and she can feel those pregnancy cravings turning her stomach into a roaring lion. The dooris opening and her next patient comes in. It is a follow up appointment with Arthur who had a pacemaker procedure (video above, the cover explains what it is) done.

Diane sees a smiling sixty-year-old Arthur at her door. She gets up and walks up over to Arthur to greet him. "Arthur! How are you? How's Margie? How're the grandkids?"

 Diane says as she helps Arthur to the comfortable blue chair. Diane then sits herself down in her own black cushioned desk chair and faces Arthur. Arthur's brown eyes shine with youth and he says "Diane, I am doing just fine. Thank you so much for helping me out with the pacemaker procedure. I am so glad to have you as my doctor."

 Diane winks and starts to write in Arthur's chart. "Diane, is it my old eyes deceiving me or are you due any day now?" Diane laughs and finds this quirky old man really funny. "Well, I am not having the baby for another few weeks." 

Arthur adds, "Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures. When do you want to see me again?" 

Diane looks at Arthur's chart and says "I can see you in about 4 months unless you notice any issues. You will do well, Arthur, don't you worry." 

Diane and Arthur say their goodbyes. Diane hums and says out loud "What a youthful old man." The lion residing in her stomach has awakened from its slumber and begins to rumble.  

Diane locks up heroffice and makes her way to the break-room for lunch before her afternoonprocedures. As she walks into the break-room, she hears.....