one

"just transfer it, gene. or i'll leave him and keep your money."

bindi had her target in fire, all she had to do was carry out the hit. she was on the roof of an abandoned building near the target's skyscraper of a workplace. she'd been following this target for weeks and she'd honestly grown tired. she was currently on the phone with gene, the man who ordered the hit on his wife's sideman. she was barging with him (meaning give me the money or he lives) to give her another hundred thousand dollars because the target unexpectedly took a business trip to japan for two weeks, so she'd just been waiting around for him to get back, pretty much wasting her time.

"yes, you will give me the money, or he'll live and i'll kill you, just to give your wife some peace. you choose."

bindi's phone suddenly got a ding, indicating she got a transfer to her bank account for $100,000 on top of the money she already had. her mouth flipped into a smile. she turned back to her sniper scope, peeked through and took her shot. the target falls to the ground, the single bullet piercing his skull. bindi morgan never misses.

"thank you, gene. nice doing business with ya." she hung up the phone before he could respond, throwing it on the ground and crushing it with her black boots.

bindi left the building without a rush, knowing her running around would look suspicious. she put her sniper rifle in the hidden compartment in the trunk of her mustang and plops in the front seat.

her journey ends at a one story building in the middle of town. bindi parks behind the building, gets her most recent file from her glove box, and walks to the front door. she uses the hand print scanner near the door to enter. once she's in, she walks into the dimly lit building. she makes her way up the flight of stairs to her far right, all the way up to the top story, where she meets her boss, alexander dylan, in his office. bindi walks straight in the confined room and takes a seat across from him, tossing the manila folder on his desk.

"dead and gone twenty minutes ago. you'll probably see his face on the news. next."

"impressive, morgan." alexander praises.

"when am i not?" bindi smirks.

alexander doesn't respond as he picks the folder up and moves to the left side of his office, putting the folder in a sleek black filing cabinet with bindi's name on it and pulling another out. the cabinet squeaks as it closes, it being the only sound in the room. he walks back to his desk and hands bindi the file he pulled out.

"there's five, a band, PRETTYMUCH." alexander explains.

"i can read, alexander." bindi sharply shuts him up.

bindi leaves the room, new folder in hand, without a word to alexander. typically their interacts are short and they've never formed a relationship.

bindi didn't know about the band before. if there was anything bindi knew, it was that she was up for a challenge.