nine

a flood of urgency rushed over bindi's entire body.

"bindi, why do you have an assault rifle in the trunk of your car?"

"work things," was the quickest thing bindi could think of. "i'm holding it for a co-worker."

luckily this brought brandon's suspicions down for the moment, but the discovery in itself plus what he heard made him extra suspicious. now, brandon being brandon, he had to know what was happening.

but bindi was determined to keep him away. or it would cost him is life.

bindi fixes the tire as quick as possible, throwing the flat in the trunk and climbing back in the driver's seat. bindi put the car in sports mode to go as quick as possible.

the ding of a text to bindi went off and she knew it was alexander.

'the file's in your bushes.'

'in another life i hope i murdered that bastard,' bindi thinks to herself. she hated dealing with alexander.

the chipotle was on the other side of los angeles from the boys' house, and bindi's house was in between, so she figured she'd just drop by her house to grab the file, so she could do what alexander wanted and not speak to him for several more months until she got her current targets.

bindi opened her garage with the portable remote on her keyring and drove the mustang into its spot.

"i have grab something really quick and check on my dog, you can come in if you want." bindi invited brandon in.

surprisingly, he accepted the offer and followed bindi to the front door. bindi used her fingerprint scanner on the handle of the door to gain access, heard the signature beep, and walked in, brandon trailing behind her. she waited for the security signal then turned to brandon.

"bindi, this was our old house, the first one we lived in," brandon brought up, "we moved cause it was too far out of the city."

"that's awesome. i had no clue," bindi gives, genuinely surprised she moved into the boys' house out of all the houses in los angeles. "you can just chill on the couch. i just have to let my dog out really quick."

bindi leaves brandon to his own endeavors, whatever those maybe, in her living room.

not but three minutes later, she hears the security alarm for the basement going off from outside.

she bolts into the house to the living room to find brandon, frantically pressing buttons on the keypad, trying to make it stop before bindi hears. when brandon realizes she's there, he looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

bindi's first reaction is to prevent brandon from messing with the system anymore before it malfunctions and she can never get back in the basement. she grabs his right hand and pulls it behind his back, pushing his stomach against the door, using her strength to keep him still.

"what were you doing?" bindi calmly asks.

"i- i was- i just-"

bindi just sighs his stuttering, quickly finding the point under brandon's jaw to knock him out, having him fall to the ground, completely limp. bindi enters her basement, finds the mysterious liquid she's used more than once, and inserts in brandon's neck. he jerks, then he goes limp once again.

authors note.
skeet skurt my feelings hurt.
brandon you ded or sum ??????
til next time ;)

mwah !