eight

IMESSAGE !

bindi added zion, brandon, austin, ed, and nick in the group

bindi named the group the boyband and bindi

bindi
so what're we doing today boys

brandon
i'm the only one awake

bindi
ok so what are WE doing brando

brandon
i'm a lil hungry or sum

bindi
be ready in 30

"this chipotle hits," brandon praises through a mouth full of sour cream.

"close your mouth, i know your parents taught you manners," bindi chuckles at him, "and you eat chipotle almost everyday. it's not like new food."

brandon proceeds to explain why chipotle never gets old, and why it's god's gift to man, but bindi can't hear him cause he continually shoved his burrito in his mouth.

unexpectedly during brandon's rant, bindi's phone starts to ring, the caller ID being 'AD' for alexander dylan, her boss. he never calls her besides when he really needs something or she calls first, so bindi knows she doesn't want to hear whatever it is he's about to say.

"hello."

"morgan. i need to finish a target for me."

"for what reason, exactly? whatever it is isn't my problem cause i have a case already." bindi's hostile side comes out of her.

"the person that was supposed to do it originally can't. all you have to is finish them. either you finish the target or i'll have a hit ordered out on you."

bindi recognized immediately that she was still at the table with brandon and prayed he didn't hear the part about the hit.

"okay, whatever. send me the info." bindi hangs up the phone before alexander can.

brandon's face is instant confusion, cause he hears the part about 'the hit,' 'the target,' and 'finishing them.' bindi realizes this the second she hangs up and makes up an excuse as to why she said that. 'investigator code,' she blew off, 'so no one knows what we're saying.'

one of bindi's many gifts was that she was a very convincing liar. she could lie her way out of anything, yet she doesn't do it to be malicious or for bad reasons (most of the time.)

brandon's suspicions were dismissed and bindi announced she had something to do at home. the two packed into the mustang and headed towards the prettymuch house.

in the middle of 'set it off' by bryson tiller, bindi felt the left front tire of the car get lower and lower. she knew something was up and paused the music, pulling over to check it. sure enough, the tire was cut by something and was flat.

bindi took a spot on the road and asked brandon, "can you get the spare tire and jack from the truck? push the red button on the left side of the trunk and the bottom will pop up."

bindi waited for brandon to get the things she needed, knowing she could do this quick, cause she's done it more than once driving away from guns and weapons. she watched as brandon's face lit up in horror, seemingly not believing what he's seeing.

before bindi can get to him, brandon asks, "bindi, why is there an assault rifle in the truck of your car?"

well, shit.

authors note.

and i oop—
what SHALL happen next? lmk

mwah !