two

bindi arrives home sometime after sundown. the one downside to where her house was located was that it was so far out of town. she also preferred that it was out of town because, well, she has a house full of military grade weapons, and neighbors can get suspicious. she leaves her car with the file and her weapons from the trunk.

she makes dinner for herself, feeds her pets, and showers. once she lotioned up, she moves to her basement, where she can work.

bindi had remodeled her basement soon after she moved in. she knew that her basement would be a vital part of the house, and not for the same reasons that other people would use it for. she had redone everything herself, adding in security and bars on the windows. she also built a closet for her weapons and electronics. she had sound proofed the walls, just in case she had to keep someone down there. her desk was a nice feature, holding her macbook pro.

the flick of a light switch turns on seven rows of lightbulbs, illuminating the black walls. after relocating her recently used weapons, bindi moves to her electronics closet. her electronics closet and weapons closet were both walk-in closets, as bindi had a lot of both to house.

bindi pulls five iphones from the drawer labeled 'phones' and brings them to her desk, taking a seat in the expensive desk chair. she opens the file she got from alexander, examining the phone numbers he supplied. bindi downloads the software she needs on each phone and waits for it to load. she then uses the software and phone numbers to clone the five boys' phones. bindi wrote on the back of each phone which boys it was with a sharpie.

it was only around 10 p.m. when bindi got all the phones cloned, so the boys were all using them. she could see them moving from app to app on the screens. she clicked the lock button on each phone and waited for them to put their password in and wrote them down, so she could utilize it later. bindi left the phones alone, just waiting for the activity to stop, so she began researching them on her macbook.

using the information she already knew, bindi learned that the band had some music out, and a few unreleased ones on youtube. she learned that their fan base was widely spread across every form of social media and they've been on television as well. she pulls up the band's apple music profile and clicks shuffle, and 'would you mind' plays. bindi pulls up the lyrics to read along to every song that plays. she decides that 'on my way' is her favorite song.

when all of the music has played, bindi pressing shuffle again and moves to instagram. she finds the band account and gives an impressed hum at the blue check mark. she follows them and scrolls through the photos. she learns the faces quickly. brandon is the one with glasses, edwin is the one with curls, austin is the lanky one, nick is the italian one, and zion is the one with the dreads. she then follows the boys' separate account as well, then does the same with twitter, and snapchat.

the cloned phones are black screens, so bindi assumes them must all be asleep. bindi opens edwin's phone and checks his messages, as through her investigating, she found that edwin was deemed the most responsible and dad-like. she assumed if they were to have plans, he would make sure that everyone was okay with them. he recently had texted his mom, a girl named 'tiffany👀', and a groupchat named 'the boyz.' sure enough, the groupchat contained the members of prettymuch.

TODAY
8:28

me
we should go to the grove tmrw

b
lets

aus10
i'm down

z
sure chief

mara nicholas
coo

me
zion... no

bindi notes that she'll be going to the grove tomorrow. she yawns as she closes edwin's phone, plugging all of the phones to charge. she leaves the basement with her phone and laptop, locking the door behind her. her blue pit bull, donny, trails behind her to her bedroom. donny lays in his doggy bed and bindi climbs in her own, quickly falling asleep, as if she hadn't killed a man today.