1

Jimin POV
"Taemin! can you help me please." I say as I can't tie the ribbon around the flowers because of my small fingers. "sure thing." he says as he finishes putting the roses in the the cart for delivery. " Jimin" he says in a worried-ish tone. "Yes?" I say with curiosity. "Are you sure your gonna be okay without me?" When he said that it made me feel sad because he's gonna move away in a couple of days, because he got accepted to a college in America. But I'm happy for my best friend.

"Of I will be, I'm just gonna miss you, but it's ok I still have Kai, right?" I say and I see him smile again, which makes me smile and giggle. "That's right your still have Kai to keep you company, and if you need anything or your bored, remember to just call Kai and he will be with you, okay?" He said making me roll my eyes, he always has to put so much explanation whenever i ask him a simple question like this.  

"Ok dad I know, just because I'm a wittle doesn't mean am not reasonable." I say realizing that I'm slowly becoming a little again. Taemin also seems to notice and just chuckles at me and turns his focus back on the ribbon. 

"well i should start heading home my shift is about to end and i shill need  to finish packing. Are you gonna be ok without me?" Teaming says to as he finishes timing the ribbon around the borqet of flowers and putting them in a bucket of water. 

"yeah i'll be ok , i just an hour left until my shift is over, and stop worrying about me you have things to do, and worry about." i say and he nods, going to the back room of the flower shop to grab his belongs. As he comes out with his bag in his hand he reaches in his front right pocket and takes out the key to the front door of the shop. "Remember to lock up, okay chim." he says "ok, see you tomorrow hyung." I say as he leaves the shop. 

Just as i am about to head to the back room of the flower shop, a mystrous man opens the front door, "sorry mister but we are closed...." i stop my movement in shock as i look up at the very handsome and strong looking man, 'could he but my future daddy?'