13

RM POV

As i finish what i was doing i hear a knock on the door. "come in" i say. i see the door open and then see jimin walk in, i smiles and open my arms, jimin runs inside and jumps into rms arms. "hey jiminie, what are you up to?" i ask "i wanted to see you daddy" jimin said.

"you did"i say and jimin nods his head. "well i have a surprise of everyone, can you do me a favor and call everyone to the living room please?" i ask "mhm!" Jimin got up and ran out my office and i could hear him running around the house calling out for the guys, i smile and get up and walk towards the living room were i saw the rest of the guys already there waiting for me.

"so whats this surprise?" Hoseok asked "yeah what is it?" jk said after.

"okay well we haven't had a vacation for a while now so i thought it would be nice for all of us to have a vacation so i booked us all a flight to Tokyo and we're going to stay there for a month."

"wow thanks" Yg said and got up from the couch and gave me a hug and i hugged back.

Authors POV

Everyone was happy and excited, they all hugged rm and thanked him.

"when do we leave?" Jk asked. "tomorrow evening, so you guys better start packing." rm replied, everyone stared to head up to there rooms to pack. "oh and i already called the companies so you guys don't need to worry about that." rm told everyone, they all thanked him again and they all stared packing.

Jin POV
Once I get done packing I decided to go check up on Jimin and see if he needs help. I walk out of my room and make my way to jimins room, I walk in and see him on the floor playing with his plushies.

"Hey there jiminie" I say "hey Eomma" "what are you doing?" I ask, "I'm playing with my plushies" "nice, are you finished packing?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"Have you started packing?" I ask again and he shakes his head again.

"Why not?"

"I'm scared.."

"Of what?"

"The plane crashing.." I was shocked of hearing this.

"Jiminie nothing will happen I promise you you will be safe and nothing bad will happen" I walks towards Jm, sit beside him and hug him tightly.
"Why do you think that anyways?"

"My parents would always tell me stories and thing like how planes always crash or something bad happens and everyone dies..."

"Well yes things like that does happen but I promise you that nothing bad will happen and you'll be safe, plus it'll fun because once we get to Tokyo we're all going to do a bunch of fun things and you'll have a great time."

Jm smiles and hugs me tightly, I hug back tighter and kiss his head which makes him giggle.

"Now let's start packing your stuff"

"Okay Eomma" we both get up and we both start gathering his stuff and putting it in his suitcase.