4

Jimin POV

It's been a week since Taemin has left but i try not to think about it. I'm currently a work sitting at the front desk when a strange man walks in.

"Hello, can i help you with anything?" i say but he doesn't respond, he just looks at my and starts making his way towards me. i start getting scared because as he walks towards me, he takes a peace of cloth out from behind him.

"umm what are y-you doing s-sir?" i say now terrified as he makes his way around the desk and at me.

He then puts the cloth over my mouth and nose, i start to feel dizzy and tired and all see next is black.

Author's POV

The mysterious man than picks Jimin up and takes him inside a van, and drives off.

The man parks the van in front of a big house. He opens the van and takes jimin out and makes his way to the front door.

The man rings the door bell, and someone then opens the door.

"Good job we'll take it from here ." Jung kook said as he reaches for the boy in the mans arms.

The man gives jimin to Jungkook. "You didn't hurt him did you?" Jin says from behind Jungkook. "No, but he did seem scared of me" the man said.

"Alright well thank you see you next time Sehun" Namjoon said as Jungkook closed the door.

Jung kook then set jimin down on the couch, as he did that the others gathered around to look at the sleeping boy.

They all awed at the boys cuteness and features.

"He's such a little angle" Hoseok said as the others nodded there heads not wanting to be loud.

Jimins POV

I start to wake up and as i do i hear whispering. Once I open my eyes i see six very handsome and strong looking men in front of me, one looking familiar.

"Who are you, where am i?" I say